30 is the new 20: It's time to bring SEXXY back

Options
Hello All!!!
I am new to the realm of "in my 30's" and am realizing that a lot does change when you move from 20something to 30something. In my 20's I could eat cereal all day and loose 2 sizes in a blink of an eye! Now if I do that I'm STARVING!!! I would like to start a group that is focused on motivating each other to take charge of our 30's and bring back the sexxy!!!

Who's with me!!!

Replies

• bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I'm there and I've done it. Age only matters if you let it. I've never felt more alive and sexy than now.
  • vraesgame
    vraesgame Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'll be 30 this year and am a mother of 3 daughters... I completely agree it's much harder to lose the weight now than it was before. I friended you and hope that we can keep each other motivated!
  • doobabe
    doobabe Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Well I am not technically 30.......... but I am close enough to get what your saying lol
    Oh and I am a mommy too..
    Im in!
  • tvanderberg
    Options
    I agree with you! It is so much harder when you hit the 30 + mark. Lord knows it is...
  • Time2getFit4Life
    Time2getFit4Life Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I am with you!!
  • JEB77
    JEB77 Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm all over it girl. Hope this and working out is the key!!!
  • MrsKAddy
    MrsKAddy Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Woot Woot!!! Let's do it ladies!!! I'm having the hardest time but have committed to log on to myfitnesspal everyday! And will also commit to posting to check in on everyone daily! Let's get MOTIVATED!!!!
  • doobabe
    doobabe Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I will be here every single day too- We got this girls!
  • MrsKAddy
    Options
    Good morning Ladies!!!
    Today is Friday!!! And for some this is the day to veg out since it's the weekend! I'm going to work really hard to stay focused and be mindful of the food I eat over the weekend can and will effect my progress!!!
  • MrsKAddy
    Options
    Hi Ladies!!!
    It's been three weeks!!! I just wanted to check in with everyone to see how you are doing? :drinker:
  • Time2getFit4Life
    Time2getFit4Life Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Hey as for me I started Insanity on Monday and so far the week has been going great with the workout my eating has been a little off so this week goal is to bring them both together!!