30 day squat challenge anyone?

Options
I'm looking for buddies to do this challenge with me anyone interested?

Replies

• Happygirl4242
    Options
    I want a nice firm rump but I'm just wondering if it actually works...
  • SquishyLaughter
    SquishyLaughter Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I am doing the 30 day ab and squat in July :)
  • Happygirl4242
    Options
    What day are you on?
  • Happygirl4242
    Options
    I was doing okay at first but quit :-(
  • Happygirl4242
    Options
    which ab and squat challenge are you doing?
  • XxElla93xX
    XxElla93xX Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Heyy, I'm doing the 30 day ab and squat challenge! I'm on day 9 of the squat challenge, but I had to hold the ab's one for a day or so since I hurt myself after I forgot to stretch! Feel free to add me :)
  • Happygirl4242
    Options
    Yay!! So your on day 9 looks like I need to play some catch up lol only if I could keep my heart rate down!!
  • XxElla93xX
    XxElla93xX Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I find that once you start getting into the higher numbers (so like past day 5) then it's easier to spread them out through the day. I also find them easier to do when I do like 10 or 20 in a different room in my house.. I don't even now why haha but it seems easier some how! x
  • Happygirl4242
    Options
    well im technically on day 4 but.... I found out that all the squats I did in the pool didn't count :(
  • jbates62
    jbates62 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I wanna do the squat challenge! Where do you get the info?
  • Happygirl4242
    Options
    I can send you a message with it just inbox me so I can send it from my phone and we can start it together oooh yea!!!!!!!
  • laurenawolf
    laurenawolf Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Why not just go to a gym and squat with heavy weights? You will see better results with heavy weights than "30 day challenge" crap.
  • Happygirl4242
    Options
    Why not just go to a gym and squat with heavy weights? You will see better results with heavy weights than "30 day challenge" crap.

well excuse me for me being new to this whole squat challenge and who cares lol ill do the challenge with the weights!!!
  • Amysmith2014xx
    Amysmith2014xx Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would like tp jump on the band wagon aswell! got a really saggy behiind that need firming up! can you post me the info? good luck girlies!
  • Happygirl4242
    Options
    will do!! I actually think im gonna go to the gym like that one girl suggested and use a squat rack with weights for more effective results!
  • msncush
    msncush Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    what is the challenge?
  • Happygirl4242
    Options
    you do squats for 30b days and you get a nice firm plump rump! my butt is bigger than kim K's right now but it's not exactly toned and firm lookin its big bubbly and jiggly lol I want it to look firm and toned!
  • merrycat
    merrycat Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Is there a set number of squats you do, or is it just however many you can squeeze in? I'd like to give this a try, but I want to make sure I'm doing it right.
  • Happygirl4242
    Options
    hey lady ill send you a link!
  • merrycat
    merrycat Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I appreciate it :)