Before and During pics... 43 lb down, 10ish to go!

Options
2»

Replies

• ChuckgM3
    ChuckgM3 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for the kind words ladies! I think I will take your advice and continue to strive for my goal of 150 and re-evaluate there.
    The only word that comes to mind is AMAZING! You look good, just one question, how did you get rid of that belly OMG you must share pronto!

#1 culprit of that belly was beer. I haven't touched the stuff since September.
  • JakeNonne
    JakeNonne Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Great job, brother. Your success really inspires me.
  • RosieB405
    RosieB405 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    You look great. I have been slowing down on my drinking as well and I am starting to see the benefits.
  • lisay9
    lisay9 Posts: 18
    Options
    Oh my word!! You look like a totally different man!! Well done you :)
  • lauriegabehart
    Options
    GREAT JOB! You obviously have great will power.
  • DijanaN
    Options
    Thats awesome!! Way to go!! Good luck on the rest, you'll get there.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Well done fella. You smashed it...

If your bf% of 17.3 is still correct then you will need to lose about 11 - 12 lbs to get down to 10% and you should see a massive difference in definition then. Given that you are seeing the beginning of definition around your delts especially I take it you have a decent weights programme in place.

When you get there you can go a good solid bulk to pack some more muscle on your frame. If you have the discipline to get this far bulking should be relatively easy for you with minimal fat gain. You will look like a demi god...
  • pinstripepirate
    pinstripepirate Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • lesley1981
    lesley1981 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    WOW!!

Well done :smile:
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!! You look great!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!
    You look great and very handsome. So much younger as well.
    I think if you feel like you should lose more then go for it.
    I am about 13 lbs from my goal weight and I am already thinking about lowering it another 10 lbs once I reach it.

Congrats so far!

Dani
  • mrsyatesy
    mrsyatesy Posts: 173
    Options
    Excellent job - in terms of weight - without knowing your stats it's hard to say, but I would get there and se how you look and feel - only you can tell when enough's enough!
    Amazing job so far, well done - never mind how much weight you've lost - you look a whole lot younger too, great dedication!
    Beth
    :bigsmile:
  • ChuckgM3
    Options
    Well done fella. You smashed it...

If your bf% of 17.3 is still correct then you will need to lose about 11 - 12 lbs to get down to 10% and you should see a massive difference in definition then. Given that you are seeing the beginning of definition around your delts especially I take it you have a decent weights programme in place.

When you get there you can go a good solid bulk to pack some more muscle on your frame. If you have the discipline to get this far bulking should be relatively easy for you with minimal fat gain. You will look like a demi god...

Thanks man, that's the plan. For strength training I've started p90x again. Everything I do is at least 15-20 reps as I'm still at a calorie deficit and trying to lean out before I worry about bulking at all.
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    You have made amazing progress! I think you look awesome. I think you should lose that 10 and see how you feel then...you can always go down a few more if you think it would make you feel better!

You should be very proud!!!!
    Amy
  • secostley
    secostley Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm sure the efforts were worth it! Remarkable change!
  • prettybrownround
    prettybrownround Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Wow! U look AMAZIN! We need to be MFP friends because you are inspiring. I cant wait to have before and after pics to show off! Keep up the good work.
  • raychill007
    raychill007 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Wow, well done, you look brilliant! You say you are avoiding beer, are you avoiding all alcohol? Well done, I know it's especially hard around the holiday season, you've done an amazing job and you should be so proud.
  • madijo41
    madijo41 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • ChuckgM3
    Options
    Wow, well done, you look brilliant! You say you are avoiding beer, are you avoiding all alcohol? Well done, I know it's especially hard around the holiday season, you've done an amazing job and you should be so proud.

Thank you.

I gave up beer all together, I enjoy it WAY too much, and when I do, my food decision making skills go down the toilet. However over the past 4 months I've had a wedding, my birthday, thanksgiving, xmas, and new years all to contend with. At each one of those I strayed from my diet, and those are the only times I've had alcohol... but I've been sticking to vodka and diet tonic, or vodka and soda water.
  • sarahlauren18
    sarahlauren18 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    WOW ... This has totally changed your face !!! You look sooo different... incredible job !!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!