London? UK

Options
annziexo
annziexo Posts: 90 Member
Hey! Anyone here from London UK? Would be nice to buddy up with someone who is kinda local!

Replies

• cuddingm
    cuddingm Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey I am currently living in Canada but I'm moving to London in August.
  • ElisabethGiles
    Options
    Hi:-)

I am 34 (and very young at heart), living in London, super-friendly, and social and I'm looking for fitness pals. I am an emotional eater but I am very committed to coming to terms with my issues with food and lose weight.

Are your struggles the same? Then maybe we could be each other's support and motivators!

I would be interested in meeting up a couple of times a week to exercise or just go for a coffee and share our experiences.

I don't care if you are young or old or have 2,10 or 40 pounds (like me) to lose. It is the support we can offer each other that matters.

Feel free to add me if you think this could be something for you!

-Elisabeth
  • scb515
    scb515 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Well, I live in North London - I've just met my original goal, but I may look to lose a little bit more. I'm determined to stay on the wagon - treating this as a lifestyle change rather than a faddy diet.

I've done emotional eating and lack of portion control in my time - I can understand your battles, Elisabeth! So much of this journey is a mental thing, you need to understand what you're doing wrong and truly want to change. It took me a while to really want it.