What are your goals?

Personally when i changed my goals from aesthetic things like 'i will have a flat stomach' and 'i will be skinny' to things like 'i will run 10K' and 'i will be able to lift x amount of weight' it made this whole journey a lot easier. Exercise is no longer a chore to look good but instead now i enjoy it and have a genuine passion and now i don't even particularly care about the weight loss side of it anymore, i look forward to seeing my body get stronger everyday and it makes me love it.

But back on topic, what are your personal goals that keep you motivated?

Replies

• 303enfield
    303enfield Posts: 239 Member
    my first stage goals are to go from morbidity obese to just obese then after that be able to do more than half a push up :( running would be nice :P to be able to go more than 5 yards :(
  • kk_140
    kk_140 Posts: 518 Member
    My original goal was to get down to 140 lbs. then it was to get down to 135 lbs. then 125 lbs. I'm still working towards 125 now. My new goals involve running further in a shorter amount of time. Right now my goal is to run 1 mile in under 10 minutes.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    My goal is to lose around 10 pounds average each month for now.
    Also to get stronger in everything as this goes on.
    Last goal is 6 pack abs that will take the longest to accomplish.
  • Arthas2580
    Arthas2580 Posts: 7 Member
    My goal is to first drop 110Kg so I can go skydiving and then who knows lols. Target after that is bodybuilding and maintenance.
  • mks_14
    mks_14 Posts: 5
    My goal is to create and maintain healthy eating habits. I love to go out and be active (5ks, hiking trails, swimming, etc)...but when I accompany that with a poor diet, what good does it do? Like many of you, I need to loose 30+ pounds as well, but overall I want to find the right balance and be healthy :-)
  • Get down to a healthy BMI and finally wear a bikini in public lol
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,597 Member
    abs.