Replies

• ddnavy
    ddnavy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • Boccellin
    Boccellin Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Today I woke up groggy, cranky and in absolutely no mood to work out. But I did it anyway.
  • LStonePTL
    LStonePTL Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    14 yrs and 4 kids later, I now weigh less than I did when I graduated High school. 10lbs less. =o)
  • Moses101
    Moses101 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I was able to wrap a normal sized bath towel around myself and tuck it in and be completely covered! I haven't been able to do that in probably 15 yrs!

This was me too! Was sooo excited it fit, was surprised!!
  • WAS287GOAL170
    WAS287GOAL170 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    My schwan's man noted that I had lost weight and tried to sell me ice cream instead because I looked to thin!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Sunday night I had plenty of calories left to indulge in an ice cream or custard sundae with all the trimmings, but I knew that I didn't reallllllly want that. Instead I had one scoop of frozen yogurt with chocolate bits, in a cup instead of a cone, and was totally satisfied with it.

This was a big deal for me because I have found myself, in recent months, going kind of hogwild when I have the calories remaining to indulge. I am trying to rein myself in a little and only have what I would call "BIG treats" on weekend trips or when I've been craving them for awhile.
  • prettyleelee
    prettyleelee Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I made it through and entire hour of Werq (Zumba like exercise) in a 90 degree index without quitting. I am so proud of myself!!! :happy:
  • sheskimtastic
    Options
    I did my first "real" pushup, on my toes and everything!
  • keshabbaker
    keshabbaker Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I jogged 3/4 of a mile without stopping Sunday and I could have keep going if I really wanted to.
  • grillnchill
    grillnchill Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    I fit my smaller underwear.
  • flow2512
    flow2512 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    My NSV for today, was I went out for lunch with three friends, who all guessed my weight, and all of them said I looked 125 lbs and I am actually 136 lbs. so for me that felt good.
  • sticky130
    sticky130 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Today I needed to use a new hole on my belt.

Today ran out of holes on my belt!!

My hubby had to make a new one with a nail & hammer!!
  • kelseypalmer1614
    kelseypalmer1614 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I got myself out of bed at 5 am, and went for a run. A slow run, but I only walked for about 5% of it, so yay! Then made a nice protein-filled breakfast :)
  • AsiasMommy
    AsiasMommy Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    After a typical binge stressor, ate good yesterday and walked 4 miles I'm learning to motivate myself with the stupidity that is thrown at me...All about me now, nothing will stop me!!!
  • ShellF415
    ShellF415 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I can hold a plank for 90 seconds (which is A LONG TIME for me) and I bought clothes from the regular size section last week. Not even the back of the rack.
  • Me2FitMe
    Me2FitMe Posts: 1,284 Member
    Options
    I passed up the free donuts and kolaches for my dept... went and bought my yougurt and coffee like a good girl! ;)
  • Pictureclepto
    Pictureclepto Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    After seeing how well I've been doing on MFP, my husband is interested in joining.
  • alireba88
    alireba88 Posts: 21
    Options
    I have a few:

That after a weekend full of booze and fatty food (I.e. a big poker run benefit on Saturday and my mother's birthday on Sunday), I didn't beat myself up and feel defeated, but just got back on track. That's a big one in my book.

I walked 69 miles in the month of June.

Decided yesterday to do 2 circuits of my bodyweight exercises, instead of the usual 1, because it was starting to feel a bit too easy. I thought I was dying by the end of it, but I finished it up. And my thighs aren't even as sore as I thought they'd be this morning. :)
  • NMgirl2006
    NMgirl2006 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    NSV 7/1/14 - Went to a fabulous wedding this past weekend and skipped the cake and did an extra 15 minutes on the elliptical so I could enjoy the reception dinner!
  • bikrchk
    bikrchk Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Size 4 JR jeans! Designer. On sale. Cheap!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!