IIFYM friends needed

Options
I recently restarted my weight loss journey, I have tried most fads out there and failed. After much research I have decided to change my life using the IIFYM approach. I like that it isn't so restricted, that it will be a life style change and that I can change slowly. I am not expected to change everything about myself over night.

I am looking for friends who are on a similar path, who can help keep me accountable, and can share tips for hitting those Macros!

Replies

• karenanndavis09
    karenanndavis09 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I wish you luck on your journey you have made the 1st step it really helps keeping track of your food than you know whats going in your mouth we get busy in our lives and don't realize what we are eating when you keep track daily than you will realize.
  • amcook4
    amcook4 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I don't like "diet foods" and with moderation I still eat most of my favorites.
  • whitneylcripps
    Options
    Just starting it today! Feel free to add me :)
  • taydelanie
    taydelanie Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I've been doing IIFYM for a while now and recently started counting calories to make myself more accountable.

My best tip: if, at the end of the day you have had too many carbs and too few protein and fats, eat a few links of Jimmy Dean's maple turkey sausage (If you're not veggie, or all-natural dieting, of course!). Those sausages are so good!