one word!! AMAZING!!! congrats!
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    you look great!!!!
  • jenmcgraw
    jenmcgraw Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look like a totally different person. I feel the same as you when I look at pictures of myself. Its hard to see yourself like that. But as I know and you Im sure... You will not be that picture again:)
  • bsshaw1
    bsshaw1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I especially like the Mini in the last pic......you!:smile:
  • Nicoles925
    Options
    You look Amazing!!!! and soo much younger too! Way to go, you are definately an inspiration to me to get this weight off!!!

Keep up the good work and congrats!!
  • lesley1981
    lesley1981 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You are doing excellent! Keep it up! How tall are you? Just curious because I weigh the same as your starting weight

I'm 5'5" :smile:

And thanks guys!I feel so much better in myself!

Honstly, I didn't think that I'd be able to do it, because i simply didn't have the motivation before, but I found MFP, logged everything, read the success stories, and here I am!

I hope to get to goal weight soon and will post more pics then
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Seriously, you look like a different person! Amazing! Big congrats!!!!:smile:
  • wooooooooow you look great!
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job!!
  • secostley
    secostley Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Remarkable difference! Congratulations!
  • tigerv68
    tigerv68 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    WOW! :smile: You look amazing!!! Way to go!! Thanks for being an inspiration!
  • jantawa
    jantawa Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    It really is amazing how much younger you look (and most likely feel) after losing the weight; totally awesome!!
  • madijo41
    madijo41 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!
  • newDZ
    newDZ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Awesome. I actually went looking for pictures I wanted to see the change. I cried a bit but oh my goodness how huge is my smile at the me I've become. My best moment was when my BMI went into the normal/healthy range.

Congrats to you
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!