what was the best star wars episode

Options
2»

Replies

• DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    i really think it was episode 1 i know a lot of people i talked to said they found it boring but i loved it i like all the episodes i watch them every star wars day its just whit episode 7 coming out next year im rally exited

3/10 troll thread
    how tf is this a troll thread or are you just simple in the head ???

You get rally excited about the Phantom Menace and I'm the simple one. Seems legit.
  • Soggynode
    Soggynode Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    Empire Strikes Back now but the original Star Wars (New Hope - ep IV) completely blew me away when it came out. I've had nerdish tendencies ever since.
  • Holly_belle
    Holly_belle Posts: 4,042 Member
    Options
    Episode 4, A New Hope.

Han Solo, need I say more. I'm currently looking at my Han Solo action figure sitting on my computer as I type this. :love: :love:
  • AlwaysBigSteve
    AlwaysBigSteve Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    i really think it was episode 1 i know a lot of people i talked to said they found it boring but i loved it i like all the episodes i watch them every star wars day its just whit episode 7 coming out next year im rally exited

3/10 troll thread
    how tf is this a troll thread or are you just simple in the head ???
    You do realize Ep 1 is The Phantom Menace right? How could anyone think that is the best SW movie?
    ^this.

still trying to wrap my head around the run-on sentence i think i liked empire strikes back it has all the star wars without the jar jar (it was hard writing that with no capitals or periods)

funny-gifs-force-vs-wedding.gif
    e2e96268-e058-4656-8e89-872265da3691.jpg
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    I am a new hope fan. I think its because its what turned me on to scifi back when I first saw it in 1977. I have been hooked since.
    My car license plates say DARTHMOM...
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    The one where Jar Jar Binks gets killed by Darth Mull at the beginning of the episode.
  • Christineclendaniel
    Christineclendaniel Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    A question that grabs my attention!

Revenge of the Sith is probably the one I can watch over and over. When Obi-Wan says "You were my brother Anakin, I loved you" Something about how emotionally powerful that movie is.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    the 3rd and 5th
  • MelaniLight
    MelaniLight Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Episode IV: A New Hope
  • SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 992 Member
    Options
    Return of the Jedi
  • rhonderoo
    rhonderoo Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Toss up between Return of the Jedi and Empire Strikes Back. But I also love Revenge of the Sith.
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options

Episode 1???? *checks age* Oh.

PS:
    h4E38B758
  • savioroftheherpingderp
    Options
    I think I've got to go with Empire here as well.
  • j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options

Troll
  • j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    PS Return of the Jedi
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    The Empire Strikes Back, hands down.
    this.

so much action.. all the main characters are on the same page .. the awesome DARK moment of losing your hand and finding out you're darth vader's *kitten*... ends with a new adventure of saving Han.. The very sexy Billy Dee Williams and his malt liquor...I could go on

and R2D2 once again demonstrates that he's a bada$$ed lil robot!
  • OhhNiff
    OhhNiff Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    Hmmm...I can't choose.

Revenge of the Sith was good...Return of the Jedi...and Empire Strikes back were great.