July Challenge MILFs

Options
Mums in Love with Fitness!
July Challenge!
What is your goal this July? Am looking for a small group of like minded people to share our goal for July and help keep each other accountable. Daily filling in your Food/Exercise, and help support from others TOUGH LOVE.
Add me as friend if you are interested :-)

In 2013 I was ALL fitness, eating right, discipline and exercising. 2014 I split from my hubby and am single Mum to 2 boys (2,5) Diet has gone absolutely cray cray and exercise is 100% non-existent.

My July Challenge is not 100% perfection, but a step towards progress, working towards kicking the bad habits away. Fitness and health are so important to me, I need to remember this during my 3pm and 8pm cray cray munches.

Replies

• fatshan
    fatshan Posts: 2
    Options
    I need some motivation! im in for sure!
  • Fltrisha
    Fltrisha Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!
  • sexygoodness
    sexygoodness Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I'm in too ....

Add me for motivation and support ♥
  • Leanmeup53
    Leanmeup53 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in,I've been back on track not overeating for a whole month. I'm starting to think not reaching for 100% or overdoing exercise is good. I'm planning on working out doing pilates for just 50 min 3 times per wk
  • nicolemacdonald2013
    nicolemacdonald2013 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
    Add me :)
  • loshto3
    loshto3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i have just joined and i am in too
  • Slowe02
    Slowe02 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Okay I am in. I try to exercise 3-4 times a week and I log my food - but I am not eating the right kinds of food. I need the accountability a group will provide. My goal for this month.... lose 5lbs plus.

:flowerforyou:
  • gtdattitude
    gtdattitude Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I am in too! I went through a break up recently and let myself get a bit off track but I am feeling a lot better now and ready to get myself into the best shape of my life. We can all motivate each other along the way!

Add me!!