Macros-

Options
Who is using Macros and do you like it???

Replies

• diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    Well, I watch my macros, so I suppose I'm using them. More specifically, I watch my protein macro to make sure it's high enough, because that's where I usually have problems. I let fat and carbs fall where they will as long as I'm in my calorie range. I've never had a problem getting enough fat in my day. It works for me.
  • cajuntank
    cajuntank Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    If your question is really who is following the TDEE method and eating an optimal macronutrient split of daily defined calories and likes that method? Then yes, I have been doing this now for a little better than a year and don't see me doing any other way.

If your question meant something else, then please elaborate further.
  • itsmarcel
    itsmarcel Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I track macros and I love it.
  • costleyma06
    costleyma06 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Me! In my opinion, it's the only way to do it ????
  • dieselbyte
    dieselbyte Posts: 733 Member
    Options

Everyone uses macros...
  • ThatMouse
    ThatMouse Posts: 229 Member
    Options

Everyone uses macros...
    Dammit, you beat me to it.
  • dont_tap_my_aces
    dont_tap_my_aces Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I track my macros everyday. i love it... its like a game i play against myself. see how close i can get my macros to their daily goals while choosing foods i actually feel like eating.
  • The_Godwin_72
    The_Godwin_72 Posts: 102 Member
    Options

Everyone uses macros...
    Y'all are funny! I work with some people that when I said something about my Macro's they thought I was speaking about Excel...

I felt so alone! lol
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    When I was logging i tracked my macros in an effort to teach myself how to eat a more balanced diet. I don't track anymore and I'm sure I'm not bang on, but I'm close enough...some people are over the top on the macro management IMHO.