SuperMorbidlyObese to Triathlete (pic heavy)

Options

Replies

• oedipa_maas
    oedipa_maas Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I really needed to read this today. You are amazing.
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You are AWESOME!!!
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    Your story is so inspiring!!! Congrats on your weight loss!
  • muzichick
    muzichick Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!

I agree with all the advice you've given as well; Set small goals, and always work towards them.

And I love that the fitness goals are just as important as the scale goals, I'm also at the point where that matters just as much as the scale does.
  • brookielaw
    brookielaw Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Thanks y'all. Slight change in plans though. Because my trainer couldn't do the Couples Tri on July 13 and because I manged to jack up my knee skydiving*, which in turn threw off my training schedule, the next Tri will actually be a Duathlon instead. I'm going to forgo the run/walk portion of the tri and do an aquabike duathlon this weekend.

*Heh. That's right, SKYDIVING. Since this post I've gone skydiving and ridden almost all of the rides at Six Flags....because I can now. :) The only ride I haven't been able to enjoy is the Iron Rattler, because the seating would require me to bend my leg at an angle that I just can't do. It's like a dream, being able to do all the things I couldn't do before!
  • chubrubcandy
    Options
    Congrats to you!! You have done so well and have made me more determined !!
    You look fab!
  • holliebevineau
    holliebevineau Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    I have goosebumps! Thanks for sharing!!!
  • AdelaideNat
    AdelaideNat Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm usually not at a loss for words...all I can say is ----> WOW !

Thanks for sharing :flowerforyou:

Nat
  • MaDwItNeWfLaVa
    MaDwItNeWfLaVa Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You go girll, you've inspired me to work harder at my goals. You look beyond great, keep it up!!!!!
  • keyer23
    keyer23 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    SO very awesome! You look terrific and I'll bet you feel even better! Kudos on your accomplishment to date. Best wishes as you continue on your journey.
  • Red_sparkling_Titania
    Options
    I really enjoyed reading this. You are proof that with hard work and determination you can achieve anything. Good on you. Well done.
  • BEquality
    BEquality Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration, especially to a newbie like me. :D
  • srp2011
    srp2011 Posts: 1,829 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an inspirational story! May you have even more successes in your future :drinker:
  • rosehips60
    rosehips60 Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your amazing story, and congrats on your success
  • knittingayle
    knittingayle Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    WOW! You are fabulous! Congratulations!!! Thank you for being such an inspiration!!!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your inspiring story. That is amazing! YOU are amazing!! You look good. And I agree...better loose skin than a fat suit!!

CONGRATS!!
  • Saramelie
    Saramelie Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Wow!!
  • KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Simply amazing! You are a true inspiration and such a beautiful woman. Keep up the great work and congratulations on your success!
  • EnduranceGirl2
    EnduranceGirl2 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Wow! You go girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!