what was your nsv today?

Options

Replies

• grillnchill
    grillnchill Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    I was late for work...because I made my workout a priority this morning.

I am not one to be late for work, so let's get that straight but I was determined to complete my workout.

I feel pretty damn good about that.
  • tfleischer
    tfleischer Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Walked a 5K with friends and didn't even realize it!
  • AsiasMommy
    AsiasMommy Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Today I noticed that my 44DDD bra doesn't fit anymore! Lol they are still big but not that big!! Thank God????
  • amandzor
    amandzor Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    There are at least a dozen boxes of cookies in my work's "free to a good home" box.

I've ignored them all day.
  • Effalunt
    Effalunt Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    My 9:30 AM step class is usually 45 minutes cardio, 15 strength, 15 stretching. Today the instructor was ambitious and did a full 60 minutes cardio--and I kept up!

My initial nsv for today was getting up and going to cardio class despite a bad sleep; little did I know I'd get to feel good about doing an extra long workout.
  • zericaaaaa
    zericaaaaa Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    you guys are all wonderful!!! I started this post a few days ago and the last I checked it had literally no responses and I was so happy to see all these awesome achievements today!! keep it up guys, we are a force to be reckoned with!!!
  • spikrgrl503
    spikrgrl503 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I really wanted a full fat java chip frappuchino from starbucks today, because I woke up really cranky and irritable. But instead I drank 32 oz of water. It meant that I still ate under maintenance today (my wedding anniversary) with the dinner hubby and I brought in. I'm also not having dessert (which is hard for me, I need something sweet every day or I go crazy). I'm just not hungry for it, and that used to not stop me before.

Also, while the scale hasn't moved for like 3 months, I'm still losing inches off of my hips and thighs. I'm not letting it get me down!
  • Chevy_Quest
    Chevy_Quest Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    I just get happy reading this - It's all about the NSVs! - Great Work! :smile: :flowerforyou:
    I really wanted a full fat java chip frappuchino from starbucks today, because I woke up really cranky and irritable. But instead I drank 32 oz of water. It meant that I still ate under maintenance today (my wedding anniversary) with the dinner hubby and I brought in. I'm also not having dessert (which is hard for me, I need something sweet every day or I go crazy). I'm just not hungry for it, and that used to not stop me before.

Also, while the scale hasn't moved for like 3 months, I'm still losing inches off of my hips and thighs. I'm not letting it get me down!
  • Yanagibashi
    Yanagibashi Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I've always been self conscious since I got fat and therefore always owned baggy pants. I sucked it up and bought some compression tights for jogging 2 weeks ago. I bought a pair in my (then) current size and a smaller pair as a goal. Well today I went out for a jog, only to find that my current size pants are too big and were actually sliding down my bum as I jogged. Hello tights I thought were too small!
  • ttaylor68913
    ttaylor68913 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    was offered a root beer float at work. Turned it down with out a second thought... before i would have had 2
  • Yanagibashi
    Yanagibashi Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Bulgarian split squat 40kg per hand x6

And 8mm caliper reading on the abs. Lowest in a LONG time.

Holy crap! I am so impressed! Those are rough, even without weights.
  • justjumpit278
    justjumpit278 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I had enough self control to only have ONE bite of chocolate cake! Its a miracle!
  • ketoambahh
    ketoambahh Posts: 67
    Options
    Resisting taking a bite of my boyfriend's McGriddle and sticking to my muffin-less egg mcmuffins. :)
  • Polishprinsezz
    Polishprinsezz Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    today i wore a spandex tennis skort...in public! a size medium to boot.
  • ThisCanadian
    ThisCanadian Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    I braved the squat rack instead of my usual kettlebell goblet squats.
  • Saramelie
    Saramelie Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I bought 100 grams of chocolate for myself and stopped after 25 grams because I had enough. Also, I ran 1.5 mile.
  • Summer2k14
    Summer2k14 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Resisted to eat boyfriend's buttery cheesy grilled cheese crust that I made for him
    Didn't have anything but WATER in almost a week
    Only had (2) teaspoon fulls of macaroni, and substituted the macaroni for brown rice!
    :):):)
  • __hannah_
    __hannah_ Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I did a 30 day shred workout without taking a rest today. I also placed in the top 10 for percent weight loss last week in one of the groups I'm in. Lastly, I finally managed to get in 100g of protein today.
  • amandzor
    amandzor Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    NSV for 7/3: Wore some shorts I couldn't wear this time last year because I couldn't get them to button. Today, There's extra room, enough that I needed a belt!
  • thinbi
    thinbi Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Eating raisin bread, peanut butter, and a shortbread cookie for breakfast and not feeling guilty.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!