So what are you doing for the 4th of July?

Options
13»

Replies

• littlebutlean
    littlebutlean Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    Er, I'll be going to work? .. then, probably nothing else.. :ohwell:
  • jacques57
    jacques57 Posts: 2,129 Member
    Options
    As with every 4th for the last 20 years, we remember to put out the flag, shop for a picnic dinner, watch the local parade (4 HS Bands, couple politicians, umpteen real estate honchos, Qui Gong on a flat bed at the end. THis is the first time in 20 years one of our kids is not in the parade), then drive to Point Loma to picnic with sister and brother and various family and friends to eat, drink and watch fireworks across the entire San Diego Bay and Coast.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    camping with the wife and my two boys...little hiking, little fishing, little beer drinking and some quality time around a campfire. Best part is that I know a little area up in the mountains that seemingly nobody else knows about because hardly anybody is up there, even on holiday weekends...it's great.
  • HealthyinAZ
    HealthyinAZ Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Packing up the car for a week long road trip
  • crispsandwich
    crispsandwich Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    getting in a big shop as all the roads are closed by me over that weekend for the tour de france!
  • Megan101792
    Megan101792 Posts: 3,194 Member
    Options
    drinking grilling and wondering who is going to blow what off their body this year with fireworks
  • MaaKeMeThinn3r
    MaaKeMeThinn3r Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Getting together with friends and shooting off fireworks..drunk as ever:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Megan101792
    Megan101792 Posts: 3,194 Member
    Options
    Getting together with friends and shooting off fireworks..drunk as ever:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Be smart! nothing like a 2nd degree burn on your butt
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    Staying in town. Nothing interesting
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Going to Las Vegas! I have Thursday and Friday off so it's a four day weekend in Vegas!
  • jstavix
    jstavix Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Freedom 4th in balloon fiesta park. Wynonna is singing. Of course it will rain because it always does in Albq. on the 4th
  • stephanieisgettingfit2
    Options
    BBQ, pool/sun and fireworks!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    It's gong to be hot, humid and rainy. I'm going to stay inside the AC and maybe do some FitnessBlender workout and look over what I need to do for the group fitness instructor certification programs I'm studying for.
  • BeautifulSoul705
    BeautifulSoul705 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Heading to Key West for huge BBQ
  • Bageeeta
    Bageeeta Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    I go to a party that my friends have every year.
  • Kornflake69
    Kornflake69 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Working!!!! :(
  • water_coloured
    water_coloured Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Drinking with friends and watching fireworks.
  • littlebutlean
    littlebutlean Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    I'm Canadian, so err.. working? Actually .. big project at work sooooo.. working the entire weekend probably whilst you yanks drink your faces off. :ohwell:
  • CamilleJackie350
    Options
    I'm Canadian, so err.. working? Actually .. big project at work sooooo.. working the entire weekend probably whilst you yanks drink your faces off. :ohwell:

thanks for the invite