Hi, new here!

Options
Hi, everyone! I just joined today. I'm looking forward to losing this weight. How much weight have all of you lost so far?

Replies

• cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    i just started 2 weeks ago and tracking my calories and exercise has done great for me. ive lost 2 pounds. the people on here are so awesome. good luck to you and feel free to friend me.
  • leweverling
    Options
    Welcome and best wishes on your journey! The support is awesome and everyone is in this together.
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I've been on here since June and I love it! I did very well losing about 18-20 pounds from June-Aug then I had a backslide, gained about 10 pounds, well ....I was in a rut and then with the help of MFP friends started back up again along with working out I have lost those pounds again and feel better than ever!
  • paulabarnes
    Options
    Welcome aboard. Everybody's goals are different. I've been online with MFP for 13 months now. I lost 56 lbs in the first 9 months and for the last few, I've been working on maintaining my weight. That's always been my downfall - I manage to lose it, only to gain it all back plus more. Since I've been able to maintain successfully, I'm now easing into what I hope will be another round of weight loss, ideally another 20-30 lbs. Good luck, and again, welcome.
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've been an every day logger since joining in August of last year. I've done great on my weight loss and am improving with my fitness. Don't compare yourself to others. Just get into the habit of signing in every day and logging all of your foods.

I've lost over 84 pounds. Not all of them on MFP.

This is the best program I've encountered. What makes it special, in my opinion, is the wonderful community aspect. You should make as many MFP friends as you can (feel free to add me if you want), set your diary to "open to friends," participate on the boards, join challenges if you wish, write blogs... do it all! There are many, great, active MFP members all over the English speaking world and you can sign-in almost any time day or night, 24/7, to get encouragement and motivation.

Lots of good luck in reaching your goals.