hi, im new

missxena
missxena Posts: 70
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
hi, i am 31 and a mum of three age 12 , 8 , 6 , i joined here before christmas but only seriously started on the 3rd and lost 4lb on first week :happy: its great that you can plan ahead and for me logging every thing i eat really works , i did ww a few years ago and lost 4 stone using the journal to log food , i cant belive all this info and tools are free , i love reading all the threads and the before and after pic are amazing, congrats to you all.

Replies

• oneof9
    oneof9 Posts: 106 Member
    I know I was using the app on my phone before I came on here. I found it was a great tool. When I finally I couldn't believe all the stuff there was here all for free. I've seen some other diet plans that you have to pay for that don't half the stuff here.
    I wish you the best. Good luck. If you need any encouragement just leave a post.
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Hi. I'm Sue. Married with 3 grown up sons - 25, 22 & 16. Had foot surgery in November and have just come out of plaster. 7 weeks of inactivity, plus Christmas & New Year thrown in for good measure, have seen me pile on the pounds. Am at the top end of 'healthy' on BMI scale. Ideally, I'd like to lose another 17lbs to get back to weight I was last August. I lose weight, reach goal & then get complacent so it all goes back on again.....obviously surgery didn't help.........
  • kimmyh70
    kimmyh70 Posts: 46 Member
    Welcome to MFP, it's a great site!!!
    Good luck on your journey.
This discussion has been closed.