Hello, newbie in North West

Options
Hi everyone,

I'm Louise, I'm 30 and live in Lytham St Annes.

I'm a generous size 14 here, who dreams of wearing a size 10. And just to add, I'd like to be size 10 through healthy living.

My turning point came the other week when I was flicking through my holiday photo albums. I looked overweight in most of them and more importantly, I could tell by the pictures (ie posture/lack of smile etc) I was unhappy with my weight. So decided to get off my big bottom and instead of moaning about being fat, I'm going to actually do something about it!!!!

As well as dieting, want to get into a serious exercise regime and interested in connecting with / reading about people in general who have made life changes to improve their life through positive thinking or being proactive.

Can't wait to chat with you all,
Louise

Replies

• TedTorres
    TedTorres Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Welcome Louise. I'm relatively new (14 days now) to this and absolutely love this site. You will find everyone is quite supportive of each other. Looking for recipe ideas? You'll find them here. Whatever you need; someone will have a suggestion. Good luck.
  • staceyb_2003
    staceyb_2003 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Hiya Louise :-) i started on the 1st of Jan and i'm addicted to this site its a great motivater
  • missxena
    Options
    hi louise, i too am on the larger size 14 and want to get back to what i was 2 years ago which was a 8/10, this site is great and load of tools and info, good luck
  • sarahkorry
    Options
    Hi Louise,

I'm from Blackpool and also a size 14 wanting to get down to a size 10! :) Do you have any major events/holidays that you want to slim down for to keep you motivated? I've been on this site for the past week and its really helping already! I'll see on Monday if its helped me lose a few pounds!
  • DreamingOfSize10_UK
    Options
    Hi Louise,

I'm from Blackpool and also a size 14 wanting to get down to a size 10! :) Do you have any major events/holidays that you want to slim down for to keep you motivated? I've been on this site for the past week and its really helping already! I'll see on Monday if its helped me lose a few pounds!

You're just up the road from me then :)
    My wish is to go clothes shopping without feeling huge in the changing room... I dream of the day I can wear the clothes I really want to wear.
    Not booked a holiday yet, but I'm aiming for my wedding anniversary in June and depending if I can lose the weight for then, I will book a holiday in time. If not, I will wait until I've lost the weight i want to lose before booking one!!! I will NOT be heading for a beach feeling fat, frumpy and miserable again!!! And what about yourself? x
  • Ben2118
    Ben2118 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Hey!

You sound like you ready for action!

Great to see some more people joining from the UK too, the site is great and I'm sure everyone will help you any way they can. :-)

Good Luck,

Ben.
  • nyasiamah
    nyasiamah Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    lytham, making 2015 my year