Options

Replies

• RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    Options
    This is. The perfect day
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Your mindset is critical. This is not a game that you can start and stop. It's your life. Take your power back. This is the perfect day. Do it.

I love this! I had to quote that last part. The day I realized I had overcome emotional/binge eating, I thought "Wow, this is what it feels like to be normal!" I guess I was normal all along.

This was one of my biggest revelations, too. Knowing that I control what I eat and when was very empowering. I felt so weak before - so aggravated at my behavior. Now, I can relax - not look for an end day - just enjoy the ride and not stress.

The aggravation just added fuel. It's a nice feeling to be able to let go of that.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Yup.
  • CompressedCarbon
    CompressedCarbon Posts: 357 Member
    Options

post.jpg

+infinity
  • DianeinCA
    DianeinCA Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    +1
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    Yep. :heart:
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    Brilliant!!:heart::heart:
  • Sasssy69
    Sasssy69 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Needed someone else to say this to me. I've been beating myself up today because this week hasn't been the greatest food-wise. I keep telling myself "Give yourself a break. It's not like you gained back 24 pounds. Just keep going." Because it is just life. Thanks for the positive post!:drinker:
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    Ta. Nice post
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    :heart:
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
  • MrGonzo05
    MrGonzo05 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Perfection.

• Elsie_Brownraisin
    Elsie_Brownraisin Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Wish I had thought about it that way years ago, instead of eating frig all and later catsigating myself when I put it all back on. Every-freakin'-time :laugh:
  • andeey
    andeey Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    #truth
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    rocky-horror-brad-i-love-you.gif
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    747958.gif
  • snoopyjet
    snoopyjet Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Great post. It reminds me on Jill fit blog, where she has a lot of similar ones regarding minders, food obsession, not being good enough....

http://jillfit.com/

We always want to start over, as if we already ruined everything and might as well go over our head. That moment is the best to breathe and stop. It is not always easy but is worth it. It may be helpful to internalize that the food will always be available, even tomorrow and you don't have to go through everything today. Mindful eating and allowing to be human and make mistakes... that's just it.
  • weblur
    weblur Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    tumblr_n7uepkfCCQ1revobio1_500.gif