Omg omg omg

2»

Replies

• robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    so, if you are now fasting until sundown, what's the problem.

even if it was 800 calories, that's great to help get you through your WHOLE DAY. Eat another 800 at sundown!
  • Redribbon73
    Redribbon73 Posts: 117 Member
    Yes it is 't the end of the world, I did a 15 minute brisk walk in the garden and ran up the slopey bit each time lol as well as some crunches and deadlifts. Aaaahhhh i can enjoy my evening meal now without fretting now. I always have calories left but i would rather that than go over.

Anyway all is good.:)
  • Shropshire1959
    Shropshire1959 Posts: 982 Member
    Go for a half hour brisk walk, that should get you 300 calories or so back on that. :)

More like over an hour
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,959 Member
    I had a good dinner yesterday that was less than 600 cals - and if you skip the corn on the cob, you can still have a little treat :)
    Chicken with broccoli and garlic:

Cut raw chicken breast (I used 20 oz) into cubes or slices.
    Stew the chicken in a LARGE pan in 1 to 1-1/4 cup of low sodium chicken broth, 1 tsp garlic powder (or more if you like), 1 tsp tarragon or thyme, 1/2 tsp pepper, 1/4 tsp salt.
    Add about 2 cup of chopped broccoli when chicken is half cooked and cook until chicken is all done and broccoli is soft.
    Serve with 1/2 cup of brown rice or quinoa per serving.

It was very easy and took less than 30 mins! I made enough for 4 servings (i.e. I made 2 cups of quinoa - 1/2 cup uncooked - and used about 20 oz of chicken and 2 cups of broccoli). Thicken the sauce with cornstarch. You might like it saucier, if so I'd use 1.5 - 1.75 cups of broth. I didn't weigh mine though so you might need to adjust the recipe a bit. It should be very forgiving to alterations.

Edit: My math was terrible. Now it's better.
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,731 Member
    Eggy bread? Is that what we would call French Toast?
    17586 Posts: 1 Member
    Just eat a salad with chicken on it for dinner. You will be ok!, and drink lots of water.
  • Redribbon73
    Redribbon73 Posts: 117 Member
    Eggy bread? Is that what we would call French Toast?

Yes french toast, some people call it eggy bread.