Going CRAZY!

Ok so, I know people post these questions all the time, and I know it's only been 8 days BUT, it's making me upset and crazy(I know it shouldn't but it does) and just wanting to see if anyone has ideas or suggestions of what I'm doing wrong.
So
June 27-194.3
28-194.3
29-193.9
30-194.3
1-193.8
2-193.9
3-194.2
4-194.3

Yes I weigh everyday because I like to watch the trends.
Anyways, I normally work out 5 days a week doing the treadmill for 70 minutes and normally the scale goes down pretty fast. My husband took Monday-Friday off so I didn't work out those days and those numbers above are the results. I tried not to eat to my goals because I thought maybe eating a little less would help towards losing more since I wasn't working out, normally I eat pretty close to my goal. I am just kinda getting upset wondering why I'm not losing and staying around the same. I started this 97 days ago and was down 30lbs but now down 29.7. My fear is am I at a plateau? Am I doing something wrong? I still have 30 more lbs to lose! Any advice would help.

Replies

• If that's all you're doing, then change it up. make sure your workouts are HARD. Don't expect the scale to always move down. On days where i lift heavy, the scale will read up to 10lbs heavier the next day. Stop weighing yourself so often.
  • s_pekz
    s_pekz Posts: 340 Member
    Is it your TOM? also 8 days isnt much to worry about. Keep counting, measuring and deficit-ing.
    Also have your measurements changed? Sometimes that happens without the weight dropping.
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Normal daily fluctuations. Calm down and Patience and maybe weighing every day isn't good for you if your panicking over this.
  • danalw29
    danalw29 Posts: 4 Member
    Have you tried reducing your carbs a bit. You don't have to go crazy with it but when you reduce carbs your appetite reduces and it's easier to keep your calories in check. I read that losing weight is 80% what you eat and 20% exercise. I find this to be true. Good luck!
  • caracrawford1
    caracrawford1 Posts: 657 Member
    Ok so, I know people post these questions all the time, and I know it's only been 8 days BUT, it's making me upset and crazy(I know it shouldn't but it does) and just wanting to see if anyone has ideas or suggestions of what I'm doing wrong.
    So
    June 27-194.3
    28-194.3
    29-193.9
    30-194.3
    1-193.8
    2-193.9
    3-194.2
    4-194.3

Yes I weigh everyday because I like to watch the trends.
    Anyways, I normally work out 5 days a week doing the treadmill for 70 minutes and normally the scale goes down pretty fast. My husband took Monday-Friday off so I didn't work out those days and those numbers above are the results. I tried not to eat to my goals because I thought maybe eating a little less would help towards losing more since I wasn't working out, normally I eat pretty close to my goal. I am just kinda getting upset wondering why I'm not losing and staying around the same. I started this 97 days ago and was down 30lbs but now down 29.7. My fear is am I at a plateau? Am I doing something wrong? I still have 30 more lbs to lose! Any advice would help.
    I'm not at all meaning to sound snarky or anything horrible like that--but what does your husbands taking the week off from work have to do with your ability to exercise? My long distance (he just moved back to el Paso) boyfriend was here for the week, I hadn't seen him in three months but that didn't suddenly render me unable to go to the gym or continue training for my marathon. I invited him to come with me too. :)
  • breakyoface
    breakyoface Posts: 160 Member
    It doesn't hinder me from doing it, we went on a few family walks together, but I figured it's my kids' summer time and so a week of not working out and sleeping in might not hurt..but maybe it did.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Seems like pretty normal weight fluctuation. It took me forever to accept this, but it will drive you less crazy to weigh once per week instead of daily.