Do You Have a Thut?

Options

Replies

• rosehips60
    rosehips60 Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Had to Google this one, never heard of it but of course I have one (or does it count as two?)
  • dlionsmane
    dlionsmane Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    You lost me at Dr. Oz
  • k1ttyk1tty
    k1ttyk1tty Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I really don't see what is wrong with having a thut,. It keeps my undies in place so I don't get a wedgie.
  • rosehips60
    Options
    I really don't see what is wrong with having a thut,. It keeps my undies in place so I don't get a wedgie.
    ROFLMAO!!!!!!!
  • jmv7117
    jmv7117 Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    You lost me at Dr. Oz

The last link has nothing to do with Dr Oz.
  • jmv7117
    Options

Cute :laugh:
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    Yes and I don't care. At least I'll always have a safe place for my pencil.
  • KaterinaTerese
    KaterinaTerese Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Yet another thing magazines want women to be self-conscious about and ashamed. Right up there with cellulite and body hair.
  • Sasssy69
    Sasssy69 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Yet another thing magazines want women to be self-conscious about and ashamed. Right up there with cellulite and body hair.

^This^

I might also add, small boobs, pale skin, and gray hair. *SMDH*
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options

Don't forget thigh gap.
  • rosehips60
    Options

Don't forget thigh gap.
    Never had one of those, oh how have I managed all these years?!
  • KaterinaTerese
    Options
    Or a bikini bridge. Or hair that always looks like I just got up from a sex romp.
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options

Yep! While I have never had a thut as "they" call it (even with a 70lb weight gain during pregnancy), my thighs grew to meet the bottom of butt. Funny, I called my great thigh growth my "thut," because there was no delineation b/w my butt and thighs. Weird that they call the opposite a "thut."

It's okay though, I have plenty of room under mah bewbs to store all of my pencils. I've failed that ridiculous "pencil test" since I hit puberty. Didn't care then. Don't care now.
  • rosehips60
    Options
    Or a bikini bridge. Or hair that always looks like I just got up from a sex romp.

Help me out, please, what is a bikini bridge?
  • SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 992 Member
    Options
    I wish women would stop looking for things wrong with them. Who cares if I have a thut, thigh gap, or god knows what other obscure silly weird phrase for a totally normal human anatomical thing that some women will have and some won't? I'm healthy, look good, and I'm happy, so Dr. Oz's miracle thut cure can go suck it!
  • KaterinaTerese
    Options

When your hips jut out past your emaciated stomach and allow the bikini to sort of just be stretch over like a bridge.
  • rosehips60
    Options

When your hips jut out past your emaciated stomach and allow the bikini to sort of just be stretch over like a bridge.
    Ahhh...never been able to wear a bikini so I missed out on that one too. Oh well, I guess I struggle on somehow:sad:
  • KaterinaTerese
    Options

Ahhh...never been able to wear a bikini so I missed out on that one too. Oh well, I guess I struggle on somehow:sad:
    Me either! But somehow I was able to build a happy life anyway. Weird, huh?
  • jmv7117
    Options

I do have the bikini bridge but won't be wearing a bikini and I won't even go into my love hate relationship with my hair!
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    I have ...

2 thuts
    Cankles
    Back boobs
    Saggy front boobs

Guess I am human. Lol