1 year, 100 lbs lost! (w/pictures)

Options

Replies

• KelseyBee2014
    KelseyBee2014 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Wow! This is incredible! You look so pretty! Congratulations on your progress!
  • zkjmum
    zkjmum Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration, and look great!
  • MindyMontana
    Options
    :smile: Congrats and thanks for the inspiration. I really like the cute chevron dress you posted. Where did you get it?
  • alliana07
    alliana07 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks to everyone for all your encouragement and compliments, WOW, I'm all flustered and grinning!
    :smile: Congrats and thanks for the inspiration. I really like the cute chevron dress you posted. Where did you get it?

It's from Torrid! I got it a couple weeks ago, so they might still have it. If I remember correctly there was a white and blue version as well. It's super comfy in all the heat.
  • cahf
    cahf Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You look great and healthy and happy! Way to go!
  • cebiginalaska
    cebiginalaska Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Awesome :happy: Way to go, keep it up. :drinker:
  • Ladydeck
    Ladydeck Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm so proud of you! You look awesome. Keep up the good work!
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • seren1ty74
    seren1ty74 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    WOW amazing work! congrats! adding you as a friend :)
  • HeyMae75
    HeyMae75 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow ! Great job & very inspiring :)
  • Danispen
    Danispen Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Huge congratulations! You are looking fantastic after all your hard work - go girl
  • Jillish23
    Jillish23 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Needs a little ''woop woop''! Fantastic achievement, helpful advice and beautiful photos! :smile:
  • FireStorm1972
    FireStorm1972 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    Great job !!
  • mncodergal
    mncodergal Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You should be so very very proud!! You've done a great job and look fabulous.
  • Kikilarue59
    Kikilarue59 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Wow, Congratulations you and your pictures are so inspiring. My starting weight is not far from your starting weight. I started at 376.4 and like you I didn't really realize how big I was till I had my crazy next door neighbors take my front, side and back pictures. I must say through all the weight loss and even before. You have a BEAUTIFUL Face. And it's nice to see that it is transferring well as you drop the pounds. Bravo to you. Are you celebrating your 100 lb. loss success with anything?
    Thanks for Posting your great pics.
    JoAnna:flowerforyou:
  • skinnyb05
    skinnyb05 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look awesome! Thanks for sharing your inspirational story AND your pictures. No doubt you will meet all of your goals!
  • chmtastic
    chmtastic Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!!! keep up the great work!!!!!
  • DebTavares
    DebTavares Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    You've done amazing and I'd also like to add that you naturally have a very nice figure/shape. Very much an hourglass.
  • sodakat
    sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    W - O - W !!!!!!!

Love the animated gif, btw. Very cute and it really documents the difference, doesn't it?
  • pmm7692
    pmm7692 Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    It's working! Keep up the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!