NSVs? Let's share them!

Options

Replies

• manicautumn
    manicautumn Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I can wear almost everything in my closet. I actually need to get rid of many things that are too big after losing 25 pounds since last summer (ticker is only my last 2-3months).

The dress that I wore for thanksgiving in freshman year fits again. It was the first sign I had gained weight.
  • ChondraST
    ChondraST Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Suffering from saggy butt syndrome (all my pants are so loose and baggy) lol!

Tried on a size 18 yesterday and it fit! ( from a size 24)
  • Amfoxynow
    Amfoxynow Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I just had to chuckle. Congratulations on your victory!!!
  • drewmmm
    drewmmm Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    After two horrible months eating and exercise-wise, worked out 5 days in a row!
  • toledochic
    toledochic Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Put on a size 12 skirt and it zipped (still had a muffin top, but it fit!) Down from size 24:laugh:
  • salvationsdying
    salvationsdying Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    No back pain! My back got messed up when I had my daughter (long story) but basically for the last 2 years I've been in nonstop pain. Some days my back would hurt so bad and lock up, id have to have my fiance help me get out of bed in the morning. And that scared me. I'm only 24 with a 2 year old. The thought of that being my life forever wasn't a happy one. But the last month or so my pain has become almost none. It still hurts most days but just a very dull pain I can easily ignore. I'm back to my prepregnancy weight currently (even tho that's still a chunky 231) so I'm hoping with another 40 pounds it will be gone.

Also when I was about 16 my grandma bought me a pair of jeans that I've never warn until 2 weeks ago. I kept them because I didn't want my grandma to be upset with me. Its funny because about 2 weeks before I started this we moved in our new home and I almost threw them in a donation bag with my daughters infant clothes. But last minute I snatched them back out and kept them. My grandmas been gone for 4 years now and I assumed I just couldn't let them go(we were super close, my grandma and I). But I think it was my mind telling me Id wear them someday! I'm glad I kept them
  • salvationsdying
    salvationsdying Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Oh and I have a fitbit flex.when I got it I had to use the large band about half way from its toughest setting. Currently using the small band 3 holes in from its loosest setting! Also my engagement ring and mothers ring are getting loose
  • SquishyLaughter
    SquishyLaughter Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    My hubby grabbed my butt last night and told me that it was smaller and he could grab it easier. Made my night!
  • sphkhn
    sphkhn Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I can wear my great grandmother's engagement ring on my right hand now I have always loved it and just left in my jewelry box. Also I had to move all my rings over one finger and I am going to need new pinky ones now that those have moved over.
  • VGomez22
    VGomez22 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I fit into my "skinny jeans" and my "skinny shorts"! I've fit into them before--but that was when I was doing 1200 cal diet. However, now that I'm doing 1600 calories and I'm fitting into them I can't tell you how excited I am! :)
  • lintino
    lintino Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    My husband told me my "butt looks smaller"

I'm wearing an XL instead of an 2XX

I can do a floor aerobics class instead of a water aerobics class!!!!!!! Yahoo!!!!!

I just got a fitbit notification that I have walked 500 miles!!!! Yahoo!!!!
  • Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    Can finally do a strict no-kip straight-arm pull-up. Been years.

a2xbl.gif
  • naturesfinest4688
    naturesfinest4688 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I found an ex on facebook and he didn't even recognize me.Then at the store I was asked for business cards they thought I trained :-) ..congrats to all of you
  • ChrissyC1985
    ChrissyC1985 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    today I managed to do some yoga at home,not having been to a class in months due to work commitments, and managed to hold firefly pose for a good 5 seconds. so happy! :-D
  • astylla
    astylla Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I had to go buy new active wear because my pants and capris were moving way too much during my circuit training !

I am down to a Misses XL in tops and bottoms now. OMGGG NO MORE PLUS SIZES IN ACTIVE WEAR YAAAAY!
  • mareunuv
    mareunuv Posts: 23
    Options
    well done!
  • mareunuv
    mareunuv Posts: 23
    Options
    Wearing heels without having knee or ankle pains :)
    Buying a jacket in a expensive brand, that I've always admired but could never fit in.
    Walking 125 stairs in a day and not having sore muscles, or being really tired.
    Doing the last 15kgs while moving to work in a high performance company and doubling my overtime and still taking care of myself.
  • SrMaggalicious
    SrMaggalicious Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Ok, don't laugh (to hard) but I woke up with my PJs around my knees. They are so loose now that they slide down while I was sleeping :)

LOL! That's a great one! On the same thread, my favorite workout shorts are almost doing the same as I walk around the house.
  • tuckeychicken
    tuckeychicken Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I had to go buy new active wear because my pants and capris were moving way too much during my circuit training !

I am down to a Misses XL in tops and bottoms now. OMGGG NO MORE PLUS SIZES IN ACTIVE WEAR YAAAAY!
    Hey Good to hear all that see you are really do this. I have on a pair of shorts that I haven't worn since winter and that are kind of big and the front fall under my bellly. Also after doing shredd for just about 10 days seeing a difference in my clothes. Also started just a couple days ago trying to be gluten free and already feel a whole lot better.:drinker:
  • fionaface
    fionaface Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    90 days sober, and my morning run didn't hurt at all, if I didn't have to go to work I could have gone further.

Good for you! That is an awesome victory, or actually, I should say that BOTH of those things (the being sober and the morning run not hurting at all) are things to celebrate and even shout to the world!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!