21 Day Fix Challenge Group!

Options
Hi all!

I'm planning on starting up a 21 Day Fix Challenge group on Monday, July 14th for, obviously, 21 Days! I just finished up my 1st round this past Sunday and I just decided I'd like to do it again! Please let me know if you'd like to join! It doesn't have to be your first round -- it could be your 15th round, I don't care! :) I really enjoyed it, got some great results, learned some better eating habits and I want to keep the momentum going!

Hope to have you join! :)

Replies

• BramageOMG
    BramageOMG Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I'm in, and with that said: What are the rules / objectives?.. (I like going into thing blind and seeing how they turn out. Usually fun, except that time with the wasps nest....)
  • HJO1403
    HJO1403 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Count me in
  • CourtneyChinaLee
    Options
    I will definitely be joining.
    What are the rules / objectives of this challenge?
  • becka63
    becka63 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I'm interested in finding out more, so yeah!
  • hoyagirl03
    hoyagirl03 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    BramageOMG ---- hahahahaha!

I’m so happy to hear all of the interest in this challenge group! All you have to do is commit to working out daily, eating healthy, and be a cheerleader for yourself and others in the group! I will message you all and give you all the details!! I'm so excited to get started!!!
  • hoyagirl03
    Options
    And invite your friends too! It should be a lot of fun! :)
  • paulainks
    paulainks Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I am totally enjoying the 21 day fix plan. It just makes things easier and I eat more fruits because of it.

Although, I have yet to stick with it for the full 21 days. Hoping this challenge will help keep me focused.
  • blushpeonies
    blushpeonies Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm down. What do I have to do??
  • court_fritch26
    court_fritch26 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I am starting mine tomorrow, so I will be a week ahead, is that allowed?
  • Windiemich1
    Windiemich1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would like to do it!
  • hoyagirl03
    Options
    Hi, all great! I'll send a PM to you all on how to get started. And if you are ready to start tomorrow with yours that's totally fine! The rest of us will just jump in!
  • ccarew77
    ccarew77 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Count me in please!! I just ordered yesterday so hopefully it will be here in time to start with you all on Monday.
    Thanks for setting this up.
    Also, are you still going to track on MFP during?
  • court_fritch26
    court_fritch26 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Hey fellow 21 Day Fixers…I started my morning with Cheerios and half a large banana with almond milk using my yellow (one whole and a third of another with 4 oz of almond milk) and purple container…all washed down with black coffee and a packet of stevia! Not a bad way to start my morning!
  • Jennifera714
    Options
    Starting today 21 days from now July 27th! I am exited to see the results ........ !!
  • luvsunshine1
    luvsunshine1 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting. I am in for the 1st time. Looking forward to the challenge.
  • angelwings0110
    angelwings0110 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I would love to do this, however the cost is more than I can afford. Anyone know how I can do it without paying for the "plan"?
  • ellent124
    ellent124 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be part of this. Looking forward to details.
  • phyllisann26
    phyllisann26 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    More info please.

Thanks!
  • BusyB223
    BusyB223 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I can add another challenge to month... Why not! It ties in with what I am already doing. I look forward to it.
  • GetFitWilliams
    GetFitWilliams Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I started this morning.