Options

Replies

• wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • sherrisluzinit4good
    Options
    You're doing a great job! This post inspires me to go on and do this for myself!! :flowerforyou:
  • PureAndHealthy
    Options
    That is great !

On the wii fit when I get on it to be measured it seems to make a noise like a groan - almost if it is saying "not you again - my back hurts from the last time you were on me"

Any one else notice this or am I just a little too sensitive to the noises my electronic game plays !

YESS!!! The worst thing is other people step on and it says excitedly "GREAT!" but I step on and it says "Ohh..." What's up with that?!
  • PureAndHealthy
    Options
    The chunky mii is annoying. My kids said "Why'd they make yours bigger mom?"

Hahahaha :laugh: And they way they waddle when they run out... ugh....
  • kabullard
    Options
    I've never used wii fit, but my sister has....the first time she was playing with friends when it did the "That's Obese"....she was so embarassed, but she's started back on again this week! I'm so proud of her, and you, great job!!! Wii fit doesn't lie!
  • jbars11
    jbars11 Posts: 71
    Options
    That is great !

On the wii fit when I get on it to be measured it seems to make a noise like a groan - almost if it is saying "not you again - my back hurts from the last time you were on me"

Any one else notice this or am I just a little too sensitive to the noises my electronic game plays !

Ha ha I completely agree with this!! It sounds like the board says 'ohhh' when I steop on it's calculating or deciding if it's really me on it.
  • freightdiva
    freightdiva Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Good job! I too hate the obese word!
  • niresupernova
    Options
    Nicely done- that is also my goal: to be overweight and no longer be obese so my Mii will be less rotund...
  • ediegram
    Options
    OMG how awful! I was thinking about getting a WII for the Dance Party, maybe I don't want to do the fit part of it lol Great job on your success!
  • nightbird1103
    nightbird1103 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! And thanks for the warning about the wii fit. :) I haven't used mine yet. Maybe I'll continue at the gym a little while longer before getting on that balance board!

best to you!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Good job.....Keep up the good work

I hit overweight on Saturday and I was doing cart wheels * in my head of course*....so I know you must be estatic :flowerforyou:
  • yellowfairy
    yellowfairy Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!! Way to go:)
    I can't wait to be overweight!! (what an odd thing to say, haha!)
  • kbairdphillips
    kbairdphillips Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    hahahaha mine tells me I'm obese every morning, I can't wait to be overweight!! So, I know how great that must feel.......Way to go!!
  • ymhand
    ymhand Posts: 188
    Options
    LOL! That is funny, we have a wii been thinking about getting that, is it ok or?
  • usmcpatience
    Options
    That's great!
    I have no doubt that you will be able to shake that extra 30 you're hoping for!

As a side note, however, your very sad story about the cruelty of the Wii Fit is making me NOT want to get one!
  • kettlewitch
    kettlewitch Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    My xbox knect made me go and stand in the garden before it could fit me all in.
  • cflorkie
    cflorkie Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    oh that's so MEAN!
  • briar_rose
    briar_rose Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to be 'overweight' too. Being 'obsese' sucks! I have EA Active Sports 2 and my person is identified as being 'husky'. Can't wait to be the 'average' person. Wii Fit sounds kinda mean in that regard. Congrats on the weight loss!
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!!! I can;t wait to hear that too. :smile:

Keep up the good work. :flowerforyou: (I wish they had confetti so a flower will have to do, you earned it)
  • undercover
    undercover Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Excellent, keep up the good job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!