Is adding attractive Women wrong?

Options
Anybody who, by accident, takes a glance at my friends list will notice it is does tend to skew to the X chromosome crowd. I have always been terribly shy around woman in social situations so when a beautiful woman (as most are in this site) sends a like or comment on my progress it inspires to continue.

Am I a creeper?

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Yes
  • fIashforward
    fIashforward Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    No, you're a pervert.
    But who isn't? :D

If it helps someone lose weight, and it isn't hurting anyone, who cares? :)
    That's what this site is about.
  • milmomto2
    milmomto2 Posts: 84
    Options
    I say go for it! Take any motivation you can. Get, right? Enjoy!!
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    You're not a creeper until you start doing creepy things (sending creepy PMs to women, making creepy comments, etc)
  • LAT1963
    LAT1963 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Adding women you find attractive probably isn't "wrong". Shallow, maybe, but not "wrong".

Trolling the boards about adding attractive women, is.
  • LosingItInDenver
    Options
    The world needs creepers, too. :-D
  • WelshyLady
    Options
    If that's what motivates you.. every little helps!
  • lna_1981
    lna_1981 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Hey if it helps keep you on track then it can't be wrong, lol
  • ashleydawndill
    ashleydawndill Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Nah that's not creepy. I do the same on instagram, I find it motivating! Helps give me a goal that I really want to achieve. :)
  • karinmelanie
    Options
    No way. As long as you don't start sending inappropriate PMs or sth similar it's all good
  • LucasEVille
    LucasEVille Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I'm usually more open and friendly with women, I've never had many male friends but the ones I do we are close knit. Looking at my list there are more women (and each one is fabulous!) but I think there are statistically more women going through weightloss on MFP, but I could be wrong as its just a guess!
  • sentaruu
    sentaruu Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    total creeper, but your from Canada so it's endearing :drinker:
  • karryann2008
    karryann2008 Posts: 140
    Options
    Nope, not at all. You are just surrounding yourself by people who inspire and motivate you. Isn't that what we all do here?
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    yes and be proud, LMAO............
  • segovm
    segovm Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure there are just more girls on this site then guys.
  • kcmcd
    kcmcd Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I only have a couple of male MFP friends. I don't find them creepy if they're participating. Know what I mean? If you're a real person, contributing to the news feed - that's fine.

If you send me a friend request and then I see nothing else from you - that's a little creepy. Try not to do that.

If you send me a friend request and then send me a message repeatedly asking me how attractive I find you/your body - that's extra creepy. Don't do that.
  • tpt1950
    tpt1950 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    creeper_zpse37bef25.png

creeper2_zps2cb0445f.png
  • keegan2149
    keegan2149 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Just add some dudes every once in a while to make it less obvious. This is one of the few sites where women outnumber men, and haven't been harassed by the invisible troll army that seems to rule places like okcupid and facebook. Besides women are great motivators even in platonic relationships. That and the only reason I'm here is because I miss having women find stupid reasons to squeeze my biceps.
  • Oi_Sunshine
    Oi_Sunshine Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    creeper_zpse37bef25.png

creeper2_zps2cb0445f.png

But you should be ashamed of using a meme with bad spelling. Unless that was a subtle joke about Canadians throwing extra an U into words. If so, well done. :drinker: