Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

i need a buddy

i have tried losing weight before, it didn't work. i can't seem to lose any weight and i think it's because i'll slip up because i'm always doing it by myself. i just wanted a buddy or something to help me stay on track

Replies

• I'll be your buddy
    :)
  • Me too :)
  • RayLeen19
    RayLeen19 Posts: 106
    Yeah, that's what I think too. I've given weak attempts to lose but to no real avail. I thought having someone to chat with, motivation wise, would help. And not make it feel so alone, haha!

So, I need a buddy too^^
  • deyoun
    deyoun Posts: 96 Member
    Feel free to add me. I am looking for support too
  • dora4354
    dora4354 Posts: 1
    I am just starting out today, so I would love to be your buddy... if you'll keep me motivated too:). Its so easy to get busy and get off track, and then give up! The important thing is NEVER give up. You can still succeed if you have a slip up, but you will never succeed if you give up!! If we remind each other of that, maybe we can stay on track?
  • NicolaMichelle93
    NicolaMichelle93 Posts: 685 Member
    I'm fairly new as well. I'll be your buddy, you can never have too many! I always think everyone can benefit from a little encouragement and motivation and always knowing you have someone there to talk to if you need it.
    Anyone else who wants a buddy, I'll happily accept friend requests.
  • maryjay52
    maryjay52 Posts: 557 Member
    the more buddies the merrier ..feel free to add me too if you want
  • larisaleader
    larisaleader Posts: 6 Member
    I need a buddy too and will happily be yours. :) I've got over 100 lbs to lose so I'll be doing this for a long long time. ;)
  • Frayde
    Frayde Posts: 321 Member
    You can add me!
  • BlueButterfly37
    BlueButterfly37 Posts: 3 Member
    Add me, this works better with support!
  • lyn_2013
    lyn_2013 Posts: 108 Member
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • realalize
    realalize Posts: 67 Member
    This is a great place for learning and to build a support network. Most of the members are helpful and I find it very motivational to read about and watch the success of such a diverse group! Good luck to you and feel free to add me.
  • jkirby0036
    jkirby0036 Posts: 18 Member
    Me too! I'll be someones buddy... Lord knows I need one too. It gets hard sometimes, I have been doing this for 2 weeks and have actually been really pround of my self, this is probably the best I have ever done. I will gladly help or try to help anyone and I could use all the encouragement I can get. :)
  • alettep
    alettep Posts: 56 Member
    Feel free to add me, the more buddies, the better!
  • zoelawliet
    zoelawliet Posts: 51
    I'll be your buddy too! :) And anyone's buddy ahah
  • I need a buddy ^.^
  • Rmenifield
    Rmenifield Posts: 11 Member
    i need a buddy