eating my meals every day

Options
maryjay52
maryjay52 Posts: 557 Member
i got so busy today that i forgot to eat two meals ..i like to have six meals a day because thats what is working for me and my trainer wants me to do it that way.. ugghh today i just wasnt hungry apparently or i wouldve stopped what i was doing and eat..time was flying right by on me .. its getting to the point now where i eat because i have to and because i know its necessary to stay healthy.. anyone ever get tired of eating ?

Replies

• TragicWriter
    Options
    I know the feeling! I forgot to eat supper tonight so I made myself some popcorn instead. lol
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    I'm generally a big believer in eating all of my calories BUT, once in a great while, I have a day when I just don't feel like it and so I don't. As long as it isn't a frequent occurrence, I find that I am fine with coming up a few hundred calories below my goal once in a while. I've noticed that this tends to happen when I sleep in (another rare occurrence) and then eat a big lunch.
  • nikkibee2100
    Options
    Sometimes I do i do 6-7 meals but with my work I'm so busy sometimes I don't have time to and I don't even realize how hungry I am. At times it feels so repetitive but when you see the results eating that many times is completely worth it.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    i got so busy today that i forgot to eat two meals ..i like to have six meals a day because thats what is working for me and my trainer wants me to do it that way.. ugghh today i just wasnt hungry apparently or i wouldve stopped what i was doing and eat..time was flying right by on me .. its getting to the point now where i eat because i have to and because i know its necessary to stay healthy.. anyone ever get tired of eating ?

If it isn't working for you, then try less meals? The # of meals you eat during the day doesn't matter. If 6 isn't working out, try 4 or 5 and see if that fits better with your schedule. If that doesn't, then go back to 3..or even 2. Just as long as you are meeting your calorie goals, it'll be fine.