Favorite makeup/beauty product?

2»

Replies

• kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    I just realized I repeatedly typed masacara. Sorry, major typo that I never even caught after typing like 15 times. I promise I know how to spell mascara.
  • alehundrah
    alehundrah Posts: 156 Member
    I am obsessed with my too faced chocolate soleil bronzer. I love it. I use it to contour my cheeks and all over my face. Very nice looking color. Doesnt look orange or muddy. I also love the naked 2 palette. Wide range of neutrals to choose from and can create a lot of different looks.
  • Crimson_Fire
    Crimson_Fire Posts: 2,504 Member
    Seche Vite dry fast top nail coat changed my life. :)
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Limecrime red velvet. Never have I ever found a better lip color

I plan on getting the really dark red from limecrime and probably the salem one too...because..of reasons
  • Max Factor's colour correction creme (I don't know if it's supposed to be used as a base or a foundation, I use it as a base AFTER priming) because I have ridiculously (uneven!) red cheeks all the time
  • catcow888
    catcow888 Posts: 37
    The Balm's Meet Matt(e) eyeshadow palette
    Lush fresh face masks
    Pretty much anything from Benefit :)
  • Charloo1990
    Charloo1990 Posts: 619 Member
    Estee Lauder double wear foundation. It's amazing and does what it says on the tin. Quite expensive but lasts a while.
  • katieannebrown
    katieannebrown Posts: 19 Member
    Bare Minerals!
  • drgmac
    drgmac Posts: 715 Member
    I'm almost 50 and I believe in taking very good care of one's skin. I use Ren glycolic peel 1x per week. Leaves skin flawless.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    I like L'oreal Infallible foundation. It's lightweight, fair enough for me, convenient pump, relatively inexpensive, and has SPF.

Others I like...

NYC City Curls, Lancome (old school) Definicils, or Benefit They're Real mascara...I find the lowest priced/higher end to be the best and hate all of the middle ground brands like Maybelline and Almay, when it comes to mascara.

Burt's Bees lip shimmer

Rimmel lipsticks

Stila eye shadow palettes. Pricey but they last a long time and work well.
  • lily_swenson
    lily_swenson Posts: 38 Member
    Is that what you're wearing in your profile pic?
    [/quote]

yes :tongue:
  • KatherineLouise14
    KatherineLouise14 Posts: 359 Member
    Anything SkinMedica. Can't live without it.