What do you Want? What are your Goals? Loose 30lbs!

Options
I want motivation and Need Friends/support to get me to my goal for 2014!

What are your goals?

Replies

• TierraButler
    TierraButler Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    loose 13lbs
  • TierraButler
    TierraButler Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    loose 13lbs
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    It's "lose" 30 pounds. I normally let this pass, but there have been so many errors in the past week here about loose/lose, that my English teacher soul must speak up.

lose: verb (I would like to lose 30 pounds.)
    loose: adjective (Then my pants would be loose.)
  • Shaystays
    Shaystays Posts: 34
    Options
    My goal is to lose 74lbs by April 2015. What I want? To be happy with myself. To love myself for the first time in a long time, and to be healthy.

I believe nothing is impossible, and you can do anything if you set your mind to it.
  • itsbasschick
    itsbasschick Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    hill1angel - what are your goals?

i want to be fitter, stronger, more muscular and lose 23 pounds of fat. after that, i reassess - my goals are flexible. i may decide i want to lose more fat or just keep doing what i'm doing and maintain.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Lose 30.

I'd be happy to lose 15-20 by the end of September though.
  • hill1angel
    hill1angel Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    :smile:
  • hill1angel
    Options
    It's "lose" 30 pounds. I normally let this pass, but there have been so many errors in the past week here about loose/lose, that my English teacher soul must speak up.

lose: verb (I would like to lose 30 pounds.)
    loose: adjective (Then my pants would be loose.)

Thanks but probably not necessary. We want to encourage each other and not care about spelling if that is okay...which hopefully you want to have a goal for this year you want to share?
  • hill1angel
    Options
    My goal is to lose 74lbs by April 2015. What I want? To be happy with myself. To love myself for the first time in a long time, and to be healthy.

I believe nothing is impossible, and you can do anything if you set your mind to it.

I want to have 30 lbs gone in 2014... What is your monthly goal and how do you plan to get rid of your 74lbs?
  • hill1angel
    Options
    hill1angel - what are your goals?

i want to be fitter, stronger, more muscular and lose 23 pounds of fat. after that, i reassess - my goals are flexible. i may decide i want to lose more fat or just keep doing what i'm doing and maintain.

Well itsbasschick

I want a lot and have 6 months to get it done in 2014... So I started a group to help keep like minded folks motivated .
    I posted all the things i want or some of the things I want to happen in 2014... Please go the MFP group link below

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/22404-2014l-the-last-6-months-propelled-to-excel
  • moniduh
    moniduh Posts: 100
    Options
    My goal is just to finish off Insanity and do the best I can and get the best results I can. I'd then like to move on to another beachbody program and complete that one. Just keep up on my diet and stuff. I'm trying not to be obsessive about the scale because I fall off the Wagon when I don't see the results I want fast enough. Every morning I wake up I feel stronger and look a little better so that's the motivation I need lol
  • michaeljacksonfan333
    michaeljacksonfan333 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    To lose another 7lbs (17lbs total) and reach my goal of 125lbs at 5'6.5! As I get there, I want to tone up!
  • jasminet0022
    jasminet0022 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Want to loose 25lbs by the end of the year. Trying to keep a positive mind and stay focus on what I want...need more positive people on my team!!!
  • Child_of_Zagaron
    Options
    Oh - you'll do it! I've already lost 18 lbs and it's only been 2 months!
  • Nikkic53
    Nikkic53 Posts: 1
    Options
    I want to lose 30 lb by the end of the year. I still can but my weight fluctuates so much and it really sucks, but I will keep on trying...
  • Shaystays
    Shaystays Posts: 34
    Options

I want to have 30 lbs gone in 2014... What is your monthly goal and how do you plan to get rid of your 74lbs?

My goal is to lose 8lbs per month (2lbs per week)
    I plan on eating right and working my way up to exercising around 4-5 times a week. I have exercise induced asthma so I have to go slow.
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options
    I would love to have the last fifteen lbs off by the end of this year. I was doing great but then I got sick.. seems like its so hard the smaller you get. One day at a time and one good choice at a time is all I can do.