Did anyone start ChaLEAN Extreme this month?

Options
As of yesterday I have completed the first two weeks of ChaLEAN Extreme! I start week 3 tomorrow and I'm loving it. I forgot how much I LOVE lifting weights!!! I'm just looking for a check-in or some other ChaLEAN buddies to share with, trade tips, recipes, frustrations, success and motivation. I can't be the only one on here that started this workout on January 1st!

Replies

• redhotsmacker
    redhotsmacker Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I started on the 3rd! So, I guess I am just about finished week 2. I love it so far! Can't wait to see the final results!
  • Amber030583
    Amber030583 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I am on my second round of it! I started round 2 on the 27th. LOVE IT!
  • pamelasusan
    pamelasusan Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I just received mine in the mail. I am doing Turbo Fire right now. LOVE IT!

Do you incorporate some sort of Cardio into the Xtreme? I have seen the Hybrid schedule but haven't heard from anyone who has done it.
  • turboandrea
    Options
    I started the TF/CLX hybrid on Jan. 1. I'm so with you on weightlifting!! LOVE it! But dang, Burn Intervals was nuts. I am so sore!
  • lesliemk
    lesliemk Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Do you incorporate some sort of Cardio into the Xtreme? I have seen the Hybrid schedule but haven't heard from anyone who has done it.

CLX is three days of weight training and two days of cardio plus a yoga on the last day of the week. I'm not adding in more cardio at this point. I considered it until I chatted with a few other gals doing it--they said to just do Chalene's program as she's designed it for those first 90 days. I figure after that I can consider doing a CLX/Turbo Fire hybrid or something. :D
  • harls
    harls Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, bumping up this old topic because I'm thinking about starting CLX today or early this week! I'm curious about your results so far, too.
  • merzback
    merzback Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I started this week too- I know the results are great as long as you work it! ;)