Replies

• 04hoopsgal73
    04hoopsgal73 Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    I sent you a PM.:smile:
  • ncl1313
    ncl1313 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Incorporate some body weight exercises into your routine...squats, lunges, push ups, leg raises, planks, dips, etc. Use youtube to find proper techniques for these exercises so you don't hurt yourself. Super easy stuff to do while watching TV or making dinner. I wind down each night by watching TV...I've found that if I even march in place instead of sitting my butt on the couch, I can burn that many more calories. I plank during commercial breaks...I have yet to make it all the way through since 3-4 minutes of planking is tough! And I walk, much more than I used to. I have a desk job. Every hour I make sure to get up and take a lap around the building. And my family has started the habit of taking a walk after dinner, which I love. Not sure what we'll do come winter, but we'll figure that out when we get there. Good luck to you!
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Don't have time to post anything long, but check out fitness blender for some videos. I linked to the video page. Click "SEARCH WORKOUTS" in the top-right. Just choose Difficulty 1 or 2 when starting out. You can also choose targeted areas, equipment, etc.

http://www.fitnessblender.com/v/full-length-workouts/?time_min=&time_max=&cal_min=&cal_max=

Oh, and the Three Fat Chicks forum is very supportive for weight loss. :)