Looking for SUPPORTIVE friends :)

Options
npostemni
npostemni Posts: 102 Member
Hi,
I have been on here for about five moths now and I'm looking for more supportive friends who log daily and have open food diaries. I try to be very supportive to all of my friends (either that be commenting, liking or emailing you). I log daily and I have an open food diary. I love having friends comment on my things and give me supportive feedback. Most of my current friends have either stopped commenting on my things or very rarely do it. Having supportive friends really helps me stay focused and continue on my journey.

I look forward to being your friend and supporting each other!!

Nichole

Replies

• carmen00
    carmen00 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi Nichole! I just sent you a friend request. I'm with you! I have a couple of friends right now, too...I like to see what my other MyFitnessApp friends eat because it gives me ideas of what I can eat. I could use the comments from friends as motivation! Good luck!

Friend me & lets help eachother on our journeys!

Carmen
  • Mandi_Nichole
    Options
    Hey Nichole,

I sent you a friend request. I will admit, I am not the BEST at logging everyday yet. But I'm working on it.
  • Bilby1978
    Bilby1978 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hey. I have been procrastinating about comitting to a food journal for a really long time, but I'm just not seeing the results I want and i know the area I am falling on is most probably portion control. So I am taking the plunge!! I'm hoping to meet others who are like minded for mutual encouragement, support and sharing of the journey. I'll send you a friend request :)
  • fayesascade
    fayesascade Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi Nichole I'm new to MFP bstarted 2 weeks ago and trying to log every day not sure how everything works just yet as today is the first time I'm on the actual website not the app. Will send you a friend request, could do with supportive friends myself :smile:
  • Ninjamum
    Ninjamum Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hiya I've sent you a friend request. I've been on here for a while but have stopped and started. Back on as my weight has gone up quite bit since having an operation couple of months ago. I will try to log everyday and will be as supportive with likes and comments as I can be. I think its great when you do have support to encourage us to continue with the challenges we have set ourselves.
  • butterfly_0104
    butterfly_0104 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi;-) I've been logging daily. Sending you a request:smile:
  • tibby531
    tibby531 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    request sent! :)
  • focusedonfitness2015
    focusedonfitness2015 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Hi Nichole!

First...I LOVE your profile picture. How creative!!! I have just "rejoined" and am determined to do this again, but I need support as well. I have sent you a friend request. We CAN do this together. I welcome any requests to help support me as well. Without it, I will be tempted to go back to my old habits again, and I DO NOT want to go there.

Michelle
  • Geloza
    Geloza Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    You sound just like me, I'd love to be MFP friends! :drinker:

I'm 32 years old & 5'3" with an open food diary for friends and I log everyday! :bigsmile:
  • michellesz
    michellesz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    On for 761 days. Diary submitted daily and always trying to motivate and be supportive. Would love the same in return. Feel free to add. You look amazing by the way:flowerforyou:
  • sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Would LOVE to have more supportive friends!

I try to comment daily and my food diary is open.
  • erlmqc
    erlmqc Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sending request! I have an open diary and am looking for more supportive friends as well :)
  • pazzapxx
    pazzapxx Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi there! Today is my first day on MFP. I have thought about committing to a food diary for a long time. Although I 'think' I eat healthily, I have gained 15lbs in about 7 months, so its obvious I am not doing something right! I am hoping to meet other members for support and encouragement.

My food diary is open too and I love to share recipes! I have sent you a friend request.
  • tuckeychicken
    tuckeychicken Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Hey look no further we are all here for you. Please feel free to add me I comment on my friends everyday. I love the support found here and I feel the least I can do is offer som back. All abourd the we're going to kick some butt train toot toot. O.k. so I'm a little odd, but add me and I will definately be supportive and there for you as much as possible.
  • londette
    londette Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi Nichole! Congrats on losing 27 lbs, that's fantastic!! Anyone please feel free to add me, I'm on here daily and have an open diary!! :)
  • sugusita
    sugusita Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :-) My diary is open and l log daily. I'm also looking for supportive friends. I starting using MFP at the end of May and I'm following the 5:2 diet. :-)
  • Melonpaul
    Melonpaul Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I log in 98% of the time, but I always make sure to log for everyday. I'm looking to expand my support/friends on here as well. Please feel free to add me, I keep my diary open to friends. :smile:
  • eowynblythe
    eowynblythe Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey Nichole! (And everyone else here) I'm in the exact same boat! Would love to be able to support each other. And I need to finally take the plunge and open my food diary to my friends. It can be pretty insane and unbalanced, but I'm working on it! Anyone else can add me as well. :)
  • eowynblythe
    eowynblythe Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    PS Sent a FR to everyone on the post so far :)