Looking for Support: 20s/30s with 50+ to Lose

Options
Hi! I'm trying for the third time to lose a significant amount of weight and keep it off. My goal is to lose between 50 and 65 pounds this year. I'm grateful for all the MFP friends I've met along the way but I'd really like to connect with some people with similar stats to me and around the same age bracket. If you are in your 20s or 30s and have ~50 (or more) to lose, I'd love to get to know you so that we can motivate each other to stay on the fitness and wellness train.

If you're not within these stats and you want to add me anyway, please do! I don't bite. :)

Replies

• infiniteXfrustration
    Options
    Hello. I am 27 years old, so I believe you and I should become workout buddies. Grateful that we are already friends on MFP, I am also trying to lose a sh*tton of weight. I, as well, am trying to lose A LOT of weight. You should see my tracker and I started roughly over a month ago. I haven't seen anything significant change and I am already starting with a bad outlook on it, but I'm still trying to stick with it and I am going to attempt doing TurboFire starting tomorrow morning. If I could, could I convince you to try and do a workout the same time of day that I am? Maybe it would make you feel better knowing that someone is busting their butt, trying to lose weight, who looking at the same goal as you. I don't know much, but I will try my hardest to give you my support and whatever I learn, I'll try to share with you.