any 5'7" ladies out there between 120-150lb?

Options
noughttosixy
noughttosixy Posts: 22 Member
hi :) i'm new, just starting my fitness journey, would really love some friends of similar stats to me that can be my inspiration and help me to keep going! i'm 22, 5'7" and currently around 152lbs. My goal is to get down to 125lbs, so if youre near my goal weight, starting weight, or inbetween, i would love it if you replied and/or added me! thanks for reading :) xx

Replies

• allyfry
    allyfry Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I'm 30, 5'6'', 147 lbs. Also looking to get back to 125. Let's do this!
  • Jennifera714
    Options
    5 '7 173 HERE GOAL WEIGHT IS 145! I'M WITH YOU GUYS!
  • romarl25
    romarl25 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    5'9 150, wanting to get to 135.
  • pita7317
    pita7317 Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    Hi ! 5'7

SW 183
    CW 145
    GW 135-138 ?
  • _runnerbean_
    _runnerbean_ Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft 7 and aiming to get to 140 as my goal. 125 would be very thin wouldn't it? When I was 140lb before I felt comfortable and my face was starting to look a bit gaunt .
  • souvenance3
    souvenance3 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! 5'7" (well, maybe a smidge under), 19 years old, currently 120 lbs. I'm a yoyo-er, so I know what it feels like to be up there, and right now I'm trying to figure out how to make (the right) changes into habits, maybe gain a little in muscle. I'll add you!
  • ReneR4
    ReneR4 Posts: 42
    Options
    5'7 and i'm currently between 143-144, mainly looking to firm up some areas but if I could drop another 10 or so lbs that would be great too!
  • Zelinna
    Zelinna Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft 7 and aiming to get to 140 as my goal. 125 would be very thin wouldn't it? When I was 140lb before I felt comfortable and my face was starting to look a bit gaunt .

125 is still in the healthy BMI range, but I know for me it would be way too thin. I start to look really gaunt when I fall below 145.

Feel free to add me as a friend if you guys want. I am currently maintaining, but am willing to help when I can. I try to stay between 145 and 150.

Height: 5'7
    SW: 210
    GW: 150
    CW: 148
  • jdb281
    jdb281 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    5' 6" CW 181 - GW 125 ...been down to 137 but somehow let the scale take a huge leap. SMH :noway: Not looking back though and kicking myself any longer...I've done it before I can do it again...and I'm not afraid to earmark 125 as my ultimate goa cause I know I can do itl! Good luck to you!!
  • marbella23
    marbella23 Posts: 24
    Options
    Hey (: I am 5'7 age 19. And I weight 150 I want to also weight 125 is nice to find someone with the same goal (: let's be friensds
  • SKME2013
    SKME2013 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    5'6 @ 125lbs, down from 144lbs (= 65kg, 7 months ago).
    Now very close to goal weight of 123.5 lbs (56kg). And no...unfortunately I am not thin yet. Still have a belly, ever so slight double chin and bigger upper arms. Nevertheless, will not lose more than another pound or two.
    Stef.
  • SkepticalOwl
    SkepticalOwl Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7", generally weigh between 120 and 140, though rarely at the extreme ends, currently 129, want to be 125 when I'm done and then start to work on body recomp. I might be able to gain some then, depending on how it works out. As far as 125 being too thin, I have a pretty small frame, so it works, I think. If you tend to be more sturdily built, it might be too little.
  • maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I'm 5'7'' currently 141 lbs (down from 171) and looking to get to around 16-18%bf (currently 21%) so not sure where weight wise that will put me. I am pear shaped and most of my weight is in my hips and butt. Good luck on your fitness goals!!
  • dammitpatrice
    dammitpatrice Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    5'8 and 137, trying to get to 125-130. I've plateaued for like 7 months though, so I've done a complete diet overhaul and have started to focus on quality of my food :)
  • Jennkies
    Jennkies Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7, SW: 184 CW: 172 GW: 155

Welcome all consistent and encouraging friends!
  • peejaygee1
    peejaygee1 Posts: 3,588 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7"...started at 180lb, currently 138lb. Looking to get to 130lb, but with my new weight training regime, I'm not sure I'll get there and to be honest, I'm OK with that - I quite like how I'm looking now, just need some more toning. Also want to drop BF% - scales say I'm currently 26.7%, body calipers say I'm 21-22%. I know both aren't terribly reliable, but I would like to see the numbers drop a little so I can see some muscle definition.
  • noughttosixy
    Options

I think everyones body carries weight differently -- I am a pear shape, and when I have been 125 previously I have looked good and most importantly FELT good & HEALTHY! I don't think we should judge each other for wanting to weigh a certain amount, lets keep positivity going! we have so much negative already from ourselves!

yes ladies we can do this :) maybe if i started a group, others would want to join?
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/22435-5-7-ladies-between-125lbs-150lbs-support-group
  • noughttosixy
    Options
    I'm 5'7"...started at 180lb, currently 138lb. Looking to get to 130lb, but with my new weight training regime, I'm not sure I'll get there and to be honest, I'm OK with that - I quite like how I'm looking now, just need some more toning. Also want to drop BF% - scales say I'm currently 26.7%, body calipers say I'm 21-22%. I know both aren't terribly reliable, but I would like to see the numbers drop a little so I can see some muscle definition.

WOW! you've done amazing!! Apparently those small amounts are the hardest to drop, but don't give up now :) I posted a group that i've created :)
  • noughttosixy
    Options
    I'm 5'7, SW: 184 CW: 172 GW: 155

Welcome all consistent and encouraging friends!

consistency is key!
  • noughttosixy
    Options
    5'8 and 137, trying to get to 125-130. I've plateaued for like 7 months though, so I've done a complete diet overhaul and have started to focus on quality of my food :)

what were you eating before? you've done amazing over 20lbs lost already :)