overweight fitness professional ????

Options

Replies

• DanceswithWow
    Options
    could you keep the selling yourself to a minimum here? We're here to support each other, not take advantage by trying to sell the next best weight loss book!

Dang.... I really got to stop reading these very long advertisments........ before I start drinking their kool-aid...

Don't drink the kool-aid!

Yes.. heavens yes
    Please do not drink her Kool Aid..

No tools to dispense freely at least none that can be verified in72 hours..
    No formulas to follow and none that is anchored to the realities of the people and by the people..

No systems that work. You dont even use your self because unconsciously you have vetted them and know they have failed and will fail the end user.

All across this forum a proven fact stares you smack in the face.. If the system being taught today worked across the board this forum would not exist. More people fail at the diet boon doggle than succeed..over 50 years of in the making

You offer nothing the person in themselves and of them selves for which a person can self verify in the privacy of their own doing

Not one thing to validate your work or can demonstrate your work does works on paper and on purpose

or even the capacity to propel past an occupation that makes darn sure you will always remain its penniless puppet

The down trodden helping the down trodden..

How does that work?

If Im in quick sand I sure as heck can not be pulled out by the person wallowing in the quick sand next to me..

You might not like how my message came across..or that you dont have the courage to receive because pride cometh before wisdom

but Feelings have never solved a problem especially the over weight one.

what you thought you learned is the kool aid you are dispensing

I am no puppeteer .. I give freely..because what I offer

only the wise understand.

You sold your kool aide.. an empty sugar packet laced with woe is me.

trying to surround your self with people who feel bad about your situation..doesnt help any one..
    Sorry I have sold nothing, you just did..

yes please don't drink the kool aid.. as you have remained drunk off your own hooch

See you back 12 weeks later singing the same old song..
  • Cryptonomnomicon
    Cryptonomnomicon Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    Hello BRE

I always read forum replys by others before i comment.. MFP is awesome.ecosystem of exercise belief systems in need of a fresh voice..

Your plight is exactly what I write about and allude to in every solution I convey..

You see I am also a fitness trainer. . I semi retired in 09 to complete a book that is now being finalized for Amazon fall winter this year.
    Its time to return and repeat what I was successful at AGAIN

Yes over 5 years later to formulate and write not for the chosen few but for ALL so that every page provides a learning relationship with their body that defies what you and I went to school for.

The problem you have isnt implementation.. The problem you face has nothing to do with know how..The issue at had is not even that your current BMI puts you in conflict with your chosen profession..

The problem is what is being taught in all those dated text books is not contemporary enough for todays lifestyle.. The definition of fitness is not a definition..The idea never has been fully fleshed out..Now that Obesity is now an epidemic the fitness powers that be have no tools to solve it.. NO anything but finger point ,use food diaries and stand behind an always failing calorie counting mudslide that blames end -sers ad-nosium for their lack of will power , self discipline , and what not..

The powers that be cant see nothing wrong with the Calorie formula..they belief Its you.. you're the dastardly over eating villian..its you - you shameful double digit sugar eater.. cant stop eating those fudge brownies..

AH thats a bunch of BUNK..I have met people, trained people, live in the homes of people who follow the calorie PILTDOWN nonsense to the letter- result DEAD END You know it but you are not suppose to breath fire and say..that theres somthing not quite right..

Well I didnt finish my degree because in the masters program I attened at at ASU the Instructor Gave me a "D" .Not because I was some kind of average student slacker.. But because one of my editorial pieces appeared in the same Magazine opposite his ..Mine landed me the personal training Gig with the Director of Monday night football..and ABC..

It also allowed me to be the go-to personal trainer for an amazing resume of people that allowed me to live a surreal and mythological life and semi-retire quick .. a life I cannot ever forget.

Lets just say I was able to live next door to the king and queen of Saudi Arabia for over a year.. following the forward thinking of my editorial

Im sharing this..because.. the materiel you were groomed to teach is il defined , il conceived and is not contemporary enough for todays lifestyle..and is failing the masses en mass by leaps and bounds..

Instead of exposing all its Evils . Friend me.. take the red pill Im holding in my key board hand .. But

Do so only if the solution I am about to provide to your situation is of any merit. And that you believe it will get you to a lower BMI and install the courageous aptitude to exert, pit, test, and retest your physical equivalent of will power over free will..better than what you are doing now..

Here goes..

I would recommend you calculate your protein number ( Pn#) first.. this is mother natures metabolic master Key. This master key gives you access to what is going on hormonally behind the scenes.. The hormone you will most focus your efforts on is the lipolytic enzyme.

This enzyme is the only hormone agent of the body that communicates with unwanted body ft Its the only hormone agent that can translate and transmit intentions to unwanted body fat. And its the only hormone agent that can deweaponize unwanted body fats hormonal force field and command it to stand down.

Once your protein number is in place..you simply plug in this portion size into the food frequency formula. ( 2 before 12 pm and 2 after 2pm..) eating 5 or 6 times a day is a body building concept not meant for the average joe....besides only 1 % of the population can adhere to how it works

.there is obviously more behind this formula..but works for most of the people most of the time it also compensates for circadian rhythm issues.

From here build a food energy plan.. I wrote what this is in a previous post.. but to be brief.. a food diary records hindsight yesterdays bit map nutrient news.. a food energy plan on the other hand helps you achieve foresight into what will potentially blow you off course or through you from the food energy horse.

With a food energy plan you only need to manage it once per month recording only food frequency misses.. which in turn filters out behavior in panoramic view..

Bottom line: you spend more effective time focusing on getting better at spotting and fixing discipline problems and solving flavor instaed of micromanaging and writning down gibberish behind your failure to comply yesterday.

At the very least a food energy plan ..minimizes food energy fall out

Now the exercise.. I am able to deploy and teach any one in the world in 5 lessons or less the entire galaxy of exercise that gets the job done. This includes knowing the out come in advance before they even start out.
    After the five lessons I then become a consultant and can get you to the goal in less than 6 8 or 12 weeks.. with no real change to an existing time schedule..

I super teach this using acronyms, short codes, memory cues, imagery devices and principals that absolutely verify, validate and authenticate the work product all along the way..

You DO NOT just learn exercise as whats being vomited now..Your body can by pass what an exercise is suppose to do...You don't follow a prepackaged scripted routine of lifting this and that .. and go through a beat down to proveyou can handle it.

this method is called creating an addiction to exertion fatigue.. Its barbarian at the gate training.

what you have to do first is teach the body how to release and activate a war chest full of lipolytic enzymes using dormant motorskills..

and learn to do so AT WILL..

Once the fighting force of lipolytic enzymes can with persuasion populate and achieve critical mass .. unwanted body shields lower and fat loss becomes a no brainer.

Bets yet should you fall down on supplying whole food protein basedon the food frequency formula.. Your body will let you know right away within 72 hours..that you should alter course or unwanted body fat being raising the shields and weaponizing all over again.

what I just laid out will allow you to command indomitable life force.. will allow you dismantle on contact any training system out there blind folded..

No more barbarian at the gate approach needed..no more becoming a slave to the process.no more addiction to exertion fatigue in order to achieve results - 100% of the population can tap the food energy behind it no matter what their food energy hand up is

If i were to take you through this step by step using SKYPE.. In 7 days..not 7 weeks but in 7 to 10 days your BMI would be a thing of the past..you would have a more firm flowing feminine physique..and the contained discipline taking a leave of absence would be restored.. because your learning curve, lipolytic enzymes and the your body image would fly through the roof with confidence.

The 3-days above the 7days I use to cover the learning curve float..

As the super teaching is so outside any body's paradigm.. the brain is right there absorbing all im teaching like the scenein the Matrix.. learning kung FU

But the psyche is to busy trying to master it at the same time.It cant believe it.

Yes I can install that kind of life force that will allow you to move flawlessly to your goal.

Your position of leadership demands new new know how.. Your career should be energized by the idea that you can enjoy unlimited economic lift..Your abilities to activate an entire room full of exercisers and non exercisers should be

automatic and "At Will.."

Know one in the world can teach fitness this fast.or.can do what i can do..with a yoga block and little black flight bag

The system I just laid out allows me to come to your gym or any gym on any continent and over see every last persons exercise protocol . uniquely and in individualized fashion.

Provide instruction and know without seeing their food diary or anything they have done previously and know where they have short circuited in ..progress..

All with out one additional personal trainer..

I know because I did it..and can and been able to repeat It

Any where any time and any place.. AT WILL !

Thats my gift to you..All you need to do is believe that the world at large is bigger than counting calories and beating people down to lose weight.

My name is Dances with WOW aka

Instructor Savant Professorjohn
    Fitness professional to the Modern working Class

Author of..
    Start Here! The Motorskill Method Guide to Awakening the Fitness Within, Life force Unleashed.
    Antidote to a Body Unbecoming

Indomitable life force always on demand
    coming soon to Amazon fall winter 2014
    FYI: danceswithwow avatar aka "Instructor Savant Professorjohn Fitness professional to the Modern working Class" is actually a pic of a different person/trainer that I assume he pulled of the internet to give him some credibility. I wonder if he has asked permission...if not I imagine John Lewis will not be impressed.

John Lewis
    ACE Certified and Master Fitness Instructor
    Mr. Lewis is a Fitness instructor to the modern working class with 15 years of over the top physical conditioning success. He has done multiple Radio and TV Appearances and has published works for Woman’s Day, IDEA Fitness Journal, Personal Fitness Professional, and several community newspapers. Motivational Speaking, Exercise intstruction, Life Style Coaching and Contest Preparations. He has coordinated Health and wellness seminars with several national and local brands such as Quaker, Kraft, and SPRI products.

3pmD4DH.jpg

http://www.sixpackabsolution.org/meet-our-team/

So the question is Danceswithwow is if you are a published author, who is going to change the face of fitness and a respected trainer with such impressive clients, why do you use another trainers/authors/instructor's picture as your own?

It not only seems strange but deceitful to say the least...it does nothing for your credibility!

I have brought this up in other threads but you choose to ignore it each and every time.

So I will ask are you in fact John Lewis from sixpackabsolution.org?
  • bregrig
    bregrig Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    could you keep the selling yourself to a minimum here? We're here to support each other, not take advantage by trying to sell the next best weight loss book!

Dang.... I really got to stop reading these very long advertisments........ before I start drinking their kool-aid...

Don't drink the kool-aid!

Yes.. heavens yes
    Please do not drink her Kool Aid..

No tools to dispense freely at least none that can be verified in72 hours..
    No formulas to follow and none that is anchored to the realities of the people and by the people..

No systems that work. You dont even use your self because unconsciously you have vetted them and know they have failed and will fail the end user.

All across this forum a proven fact stares you smack in the face.. If the system being taught today worked across the board this forum would not exist. More people fail at the diet boon doggle than succeed..over 50 years of in the making

You offer nothing the person in themselves and of them selves for which a person can self verify in the privacy of their own doing

Not one thing to validate your work or can demonstrate your work does works on paper and on purpose

or even the capacity to propel past an occupation that makes darn sure you will always remain its penniless puppet

The down trodden helping the down trodden..

How does that work?

If Im in quick sand I sure as heck can not be pulled out by the person wallowing in the quick sand next to me..

You might not like how my message came across..or that you dont have the courage to receive because pride cometh before wisdom

but Feelings have never solved a problem especially the over weight one.

what you thought you learned is the kool aid you are dispensing

I am no puppeteer .. I give freely..because what I offer

only the wise understand.

You sold your kool aide.. an empty sugar packet laced with woe is me.

trying to surround your self with people who feel bad about your situation..doesnt help any one..
    Sorry I have sold nothing, you just did..

yes please don't drink the kool aid.. as you have remained drunk off your own hooch

See you back 12 weeks later singing the same old song..

Not sure why people like this are on these sites. Whatever; paying him no mind anymore ✌️
  • Archon2
    Archon2 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    OP, I do think it is particularly helpful to be fit in your line of work! Just like most doctors probably want to avoid being over weight or even obese as an example to their patients. However, as we well know, not all doctors are physically fit -- and some of them in that category are darn good professionals.

MFP does seem to be a very good site for getting control of your food and exercise goals. So I think it is great you joined.

By the way, I'd rather be trained by a fitness expert that also went through a period of unfitness and turned things completely around than someone that was always in shape. I think they can relate better? Just one opinion :)
  • _runnerbean_
    _runnerbean_ Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    OP, I do think it is particularly helpful to be fit in your line of work! Just like most doctors probably want to avoid being over weight or even obese as an example to their patients. However, as we well know, not all doctors are physically fit -- and some of them in that category are darn good professionals.

MFP does seem to be a very good site for getting control of your food and exercise goals. So I think it is great you joined.

By the way, I'd rather be trained by a fitness expert that also went through a period of unfitness and turned things completely around than someone that was always in shape. I think they can relate better? Just one opinion :)
    I agree- someone who has "walked the walk" and not just "talked the talk" is much more credible to clients. I am a healthcare professional who has struggled with my weight all my life. I am the same as the OP in that I would be telling patients to eat fruit and cut back on cola when I know I binged the night before. Feel like such a hypocrite! Good luck with your weight loss journey x
  • bregrig
    Options

I agree- someone who has "walked the walk" and not just "talked the talk" is much more credible to clients. I am a healthcare professional who has struggled with my weight all my life. I am the same as the OP in that I would be telling patients to eat fruit and cut back on cola when I know I binged the night before. Feel like such a hypocrite! Good luck with your weight loss journey x

Thank you and congratulations on your weight loss already!
  • RHSheetz
    RHSheetz Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    OP, I relate a lot to your situation. I'm not a fitness professional, but I workout all the time and am in pretty damn good shape. And yet, I am still overweight because I eat too much.

Welcome to MFP and best of luck on your journey!

How interesting..

Life force at work in full bloom...

Your over weight issue like bre's is not an eating too much..
    Instead of recoiling to words that you cannot stomach as if its your life calling to reject a new heart beat..

You should know just by now you are over weight becasue your hormones - the lypolytic enzymes ones i very well talk about

are the key..

You have been brain washed to believe over eating.. Youareusing texts written by guys from the past that could not see the future.. or better they did and

your response here reflects it nicely..

Evolution means advancing with the times or perish..

If Iwere in your shoes I would be jumping on easily verifiable information rather than hanging on to your over eating night mare.. that rejects the very essence of what you made of - Hormones
    lipolytic enzymes you have never heard of

over eating keeps you a slave to the process but is not why you are over weight

What you call self promotion.. I call gifting you absolute dietary freedom.. to both of you..

But as expected.taken the blue pill..the story ends and you belive what you wnat to believe

You cannot detach or accept the truth..
    you would rather get hung up on the voice of success and some crazy intent you conjured up than using powerful provable no strings attached information to your advantage..

More life force to come..

and its working

No, I can promise you that, like most others here trying to lose weight, I weigh too much because I eat too much. I think most of us wish there was some magic pill (if not blue, maybe red?) that would mean we don't have to do the required work, but that just does not exist.

I think you're correct in that there is someone in this thread that cannot "accept the truth". It's just you, not me.

OK, well, I can tell you that not ALL the people on MFP are overeating and still struggling to lose weight. Hormones, metabalism and how peoples bodies are different does impact weight loss. I can show you food sheets over the last two years that are almost identical, and same calorie level, but sometimes it produces weight gains and sometimes weight losses. The whole Calories in vs Calories out is not true for everyone.

This has been my personal trip.

Now, on to the OP point. I can understand how it would be hard for you to be in your position and dealing with weight issues. Personally, I would not hire a trainer who is overweight/out of shape, but I would also not hire one who was not able to produce results in me and who I did not trust. I am glad you are getting focused and moving towards your goal, this will make you a much better trainer. It is hard to train/coach someone when you have not been down the path. Good Luck! You can do this!
  • Asilann76
    Asilann76 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    hi,

sending you a friend request. I struggle with my weight and am constantly losing and gaining etc.. It's a difficult journey. It would be great to have a friend with your knowledge! we can do this!
  • texas_state11
    texas_state11 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I know what you mean.... Although I don't belong to a gym growing up I was always very skinny and I was a dancer but I ate whatever I wanted thinking I'll change what I eat the next day and the day after that, ect. .. As soon as I stopped dancing my body deteriorated... I gained 100 lbs in about a year only to find out my thyroid was dead or that I have hypothyroidism. I have struggled with my weight ever since and its fluctuated a lot. See I knew how not to gain the weight but I choose to eat poorly anyway and now I'm 25 years old with the of someone who is very sick. But luckily we are willing to make the change NOW that is whats important. Of course we will have really bad days where we cheat or binge but as long as we keep striving to better ourselves we should not beat ourselves up over the past or what we should have done. Be proud of what your doing and just keep trying...thats all we can ask of ourselves :)
    Kristin
  • Marlene1667
    Marlene1667 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Thanks for being so honest and sharing your story. I am sure you will succeed with the support of a few new MFP friends!
  • bregrig
    Options
    Hi
    I know what you mean.... Although I don't belong to a gym growing up I was always very skinny and I was a dancer but I ate whatever I wanted thinking I'll change what I eat the next day and the day after that, ect. .. As soon as I stopped dancing my body deteriorated... I gained 100 lbs in about a year only to find out my thyroid was dead or that I have hypothyroidism. I have struggled with my weight ever since and its fluctuated a lot. See I knew how not to gain the weight but I choose to eat poorly anyway and now I'm 25 years old with the of someone who is very sick. But luckily we are willing to make the change NOW that is whats important. Of course we will have really bad days where we cheat or binge but as long as we keep striving to better ourselves we should not beat ourselves up over the past or what we should have done. Be proud of what your doing and just keep trying...thats all we can ask of ourselves :)
    Kristin

Isn't that the truth. It is so easy to gain the knowledge to know how to change... but actually applying it.. man. That is the hard part I tell ya. I have been in the fitness industry for 5 years and feel like a tape player telling clients over and over again what to do to lose weight and be healthy and blah blah all the while knowing I have the dark secret of being addicted to the rush binge eating brings me for those 20 minutes or so. Thank you for your post. We can do this you know. We wouldn't be on here if we weren't willing to try.
  • radson7
    radson7 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am with you bregrig, im active duty Navy in San Diego, and I have been fit most of my life, however my wife had cancer twice from 2008 - 2012 so I kind of let myself go way more than I should have and am now staring down the barrel of 50LBS to lose, but like you said I know what I have to do and I am hoping this website (community) will be encouraging and helpful on those days where its not as easy as you want it to be to get up work out and eat right! so Im with you and we can do it if we put our minds to it.
  • bregrig
    Options
    Welcome to the community! Sorry to hear about your wife; unfortunately for me too when I am faced with situations that overwhelm me or put me in despair I reach for food food food. I too hope this community allows me to be encouraged by others that have overcome that addiction.
  • DanceswithWow
    Options
    Hello BRE

I always read forum replys by others before i comment.. MFP is awesome.ecosystem of exercise belief systems in need of a fresh voice..

Your plight is exactly what I write about and allude to in every solution I convey..

You see I am also a fitness trainer. . I semi retired in 09 to complete a book that is now being finalized for Amazon fall winter this year.

Yes over 5 years later to formulate and write not for the chosen few but for ALL so that every page provides a learning relationship with their body that defies what you and I went to school for.

The problem you have isnt implementation.. The problem you face has nothing to do with know how..The issue at had is not even that your current BMI puts you in conflict with your chosen profession..

The problem is what is being taught in all those dated text books is not contemporary enough for todays lifestyle.. The definition of fitness is not a definition..The idea never has been fully fleshed out..Now that Obesity is now an epidemic the fitness powers that be have no tools to solve it.. NO anything but finger point ,use food diaries and stand behind an always failing calorie counting mudslide that blames end -sers ad-nosium for their lack of will power , self discipline , and what not..

The powers that be cant see nothing wrong with the Calorie formula..they belief Its you.. you're the dastardly over eating villian..its you - you shameful double digit sugar eater.. cant stop eating those fudge brownies..

AH thats a bunch of BUNK..I have met people, trained people, live in the homes of people who follow the calorie PILTDOWN nonsense to the letter- result DEAD END You know it but you are not suppose to breath fire and say..that theres somthing not quite right..

Well I didnt finish my degree because in the masters program I attened at at ASU the Instructor Gave me a "D" .Not because I was some kind of average student slacker.. But because one of my editorial pieces appeared in the same Magazine opposite his ..Mine landed me the personal training Gig with the Director of Monday night football..and ABC..

It also allowed me to be the go-to personal trainer for an amazing resume of people that allowed me to live a surreal and mythological life and semi-retire quick .. a life I cannot ever forget.

Lets just say I was able to live next door to the king and queen of Saudi Arabia for over a year.. following the forward thinking of my editorial

Im sharing this..because.. the materiel you were groomed to teach is il defined , il conceived and is not contemporary enough for todays lifestyle..and is failing the masses en mass by leaps and bounds..

Instead of exposing all its Evils . Friend me.. take the red pill Im holding in my key board hand .. But

Do so only if the solution I am about to provide to your situation is of any merit. And that you believe it will get you to a lower BMI and install the courageous aptitude to exert, pit, test, and retest your physical equivalent of will power over free will..better than what you are doing now..

Here goes..

I would recommend you calculate your protein number ( Pn#) first.. this is mother natures metabolic master Key. This master key gives you access to what is going on hormonally behind the scenes.. The hormone you will most focus your efforts on is the lipolytic enzyme.

This enzyme is the only hormone agent of the body that communicates with unwanted body ft Its the only hormone agent that can translate and transmit intentions to unwanted body fat. And its the only hormone agent that can deweaponize unwanted body fats hormonal force field and command it to stand down.

Once your protein number is in place..you simply plug in this portion size into the food frequency formula. ( 2 before 12 pm and 2 after 2pm..) eating 5 or 6 times a day is a body building concept not meant for the average joe....besides only 1 % of the population can adhere to how it works

.there is obviously more behind this formula..but works for most of the people most of the time it also compensates for circadian rhythm issues.

From here build a food energy plan.. I wrote what this is in a previous post.. but to be brief.. a food diary records hindsight yesterdays bit map nutrient news.. a food energy plan on the other hand helps you achieve foresight into what will potentially blow you off course or through you from the food energy horse.

With a food energy plan you only need to manage it once per month recording only food frequency misses.. which in turn filters out behavior in panoramic view..

Bottom line: you spend more effective time focusing on getting better at spotting and fixing discipline problems and solving flavor instaed of micromanaging and writning down gibberish behind your failure to comply yesterday.

Now the exercise.. I am able to deploy and teach any one in the world in 5 lessons or less the entire galaxy of exercise that gets the job done. This includes knowing the out come in advance before they even start out.
    After the five lessons I then become a consultant and can get you to the goal in less than 6 8 or 12 weeks.. with no real change to an existing time schedule..

I super teach this using acronyms, short codes, memory cues, imagery devices and principals that absolutely verify, validate and authenticate the work product all along the way..

You DO NOT just learn exercise as whats being vomited now..Your body can by pass what an exercise is suppose to do...You don't follow a prepackaged scripted routine of lifting this and that .. and go through a beat down to proveyou can handle it.

this method is called creating an addiction to exertion fatigue.. Its barbarian at the gate training.

what you have to do first is teach the body how to release and activate a war chest full of lipolytic enzymes using dormant motorskills..

Once the fighting force of lipolytic enzymes can with persuasion populate and achieve critical mass .. unwanted body shields lower and fat loss becomes a no brainer.

Bets yet should you fall down on supplying whole food protein basedon the food frequency formula.. Your body will let you know right away within 72 hours..that you should alter course or unwanted body fat being raising the shields and weaponizing all over again.

what I just laid out will allow you to command indomitable life force.. will allow you dismantle on contact any training system out there blind folded..

No more barbarian at the gate approach needed..no more becoming a slave to the process.no more addiction to exertion fatigue in order to achieve results - 100% of the population can tap the food energy behind it no matter what their food energy hand up is

If i were to take you through this step by step using SKYPE.. In 7 days..not 7 weeks but in 7 to 10 days your BMI would be a thing of the past..you would have a more firm flowing feminine physique..and the contained discipline taking a leave of absence would be restored.. because your learning curve, lipolytic enzymes and the your body image would fly through the roof with confidence.

As the super teaching is so outside any body's paradigm.. the brain is right there absorbing all im teaching like the scenein the Matrix.. learning kung FU

But the psyche is to busy trying to master it at the same time.It cant believe it.

Yes I can install that kind of life force that will allow you to move flawlessly to your goal.

Your position of leadership demands new new know how.. Your career should be energized by the idea that you can enjoy unlimited economic lift..Your abilities to activate an entire room full of exercisers and non exercisers should be

Know one in the world can teach fitness this fast.or.can do what i can do..with a yoga block and little black flight bag

The system I just laid out allows me to come to your gym or any gym on any continent and over see every last persons exercise protocol . uniquely and in individualized fashion.

Provide instruction and know without seeing their food diary or anything they have done previously and know where they have short circuited in ..progress..

Thats my gift to you..All you need to do is believe that the world at large is bigger than counting calories and beating people down to lose weight.

Author of..
    Start Here! The Motorskill Method Guide to Awakening the Fitness Within, Life force Unleashed.

FYI: danceswithwow avatar aka "Instructor Savant Professorjohn Fitness professional to the Modern working Class" is actually a pic of a different person/trainer that I assume he pulled of the internet to give him some credibility. I wonder if he has asked permission...if not I imagine John Lewis will not be impressed.

John Lewis
    Mr. Lewis is a Fitness instructor to the modern working class with 15 years of over the top physical conditioning success. He has done multiple Radio and TV Appearances and has published works for Woman’s Day, IDEA Fitness Journal, Personal Fitness Professional, and several community newspapers. Motivational Speaking, Exercise intstruction, Life Style Coaching and Contest Preparations. He has coordinated Health and wellness seminars with several national and local brands such as Quaker, Kraft, and SPRI products.

3pmD4DH.jpg

So the question is Danceswithwow is if you are a published author, who is going to change the face of fitness and a respected trainer with such impressive clients, why do you use another trainers/authors/instructor's picture as your own?

It not only seems strange but deceitful to say the least...it does nothing for your credibility!

I have brought this up in other threads but you choose to ignore it each and every time.

YES11

I am indeed..the JOHN LEWIS

The person six pax solutions recruited to advise, produce and assisted in filming and developing their website

Their product I DO NOT recieve an residual or ongoing financial incentives in any form from them

My duties have expired and They DO NOT have any connection to my new and improved content in which I speak of and have developed since working with time.

the image they use is me..years before what i now am doing.

My Life force concepts and the Lipolytic enzyme connection to weight loss and deweaponizing unwanted body fat..

has been vetted and no ready for every day use.

It has been due to the work based other famous research for which I have first and foremost put all the pieces together, tested and is now ready for exceptionally well documented public consumption..

Again I have practiced, witnessed and recognize over eating.. I am empathetic to both my antagonist and BRE's struggle.

I am simply not here to sell anything..

My credibility is undeniable.. The information being dispensed rusn rings around anything yet out there...as they can be veriied not by just saying ..

BRE didnot say okay.. I will try your protein number (pn#) let me see how it works..

Which as a trainer she should be doing..because trainers should be asking the hard questions and for themselves doing analysis..

Instead she defaulted to woe is me .. im eating to much.. she may eating counter fit foods, she many be eating at an inbalance to time of day.. But for certain.. she is not eating too much..

Her hormones are whacked..Her liopolytoc enzymes are not at full potency... same goes for alot of people here trying desperately to find peace of mind

I offer peace of mind .. No strings attached..

My book or the fact that I can write one does not in any way take away from the fact that BRE has asked for help..

Its her professional obligation to at least examine if indeed a break through of this nature that is freely offered at her disposal.. to at least explore the possibility

She is not looking for help, she is in need of people to share her being mired in quick sand with...

Now thats selling..

Her refusal does not make or break me..It does not stop my book from going on the book shelves..

It stops her professionally as it is now, cold in her tracks.

I am indeed John Lewis

Aka Instructor Savant Professorjohn, Fitness professional to the Modern working Class
    and I am saying after nerly 2 decades of exercising others i can unequivocally prove tha

If you teach your body how to release lypotytic enzymes..by first determining the correct amount of protein ( your approximate portion size) and systematically introduce it the way evolution of our species is geared for..

You will encourage those hormones to reduce the need to store unwanted body fat and open the necessary pathways designed to counter balance the on switch...predictably across all food intake profiles

Lypolytic enzymes are the counter balancing hormone work horses for fighting unwanted body fat. Calories are just a basic counting system and transfer agent.. not the actual work horses at work 24hours a day

it makes since just typing..
    How is this selling kool aide..?

BREs parents are not getting their moneys worth and nor is she

College taught here zero.
  • bregrig
    Options
    Hello BRE

Here goes..

Author of..

John Lewis

3pmD4DH.jpg

YES11

I am indeed..the JOHN LEWIS

The person six pax solutions recruited to advise, produce and assisted in filming and developing their website

Their product I DO NOT recieve an residual or ongoing financial incentives in any form from them

My duties have expired and They DO NOT have any connection to my new and improved content in which I speak of and have developed since working with time.

the image they use is me..years before what i now am doing.

My Life force concepts and the Lipolytic enzyme connection to weight loss and deweaponizing unwanted body fat..

has been vetted and no ready for every day use.

It has been due to the work based other famous research for which I have first and foremost put all the pieces together, tested and is now ready for exceptionally well documented public consumption..

Again I have practiced, witnessed and recognize over eating.. I am empathetic to both my antagonist and BRE's struggle.

I am simply not here to sell anything..

My credibility is undeniable.. The information being dispensed rusn rings around anything yet out there...as they can be veriied not by just saying ..

BRE didnot say okay.. I will try your protein number (pn#) let me see how it works..

Which as a trainer she should be doing..because trainers should be asking the hard questions and for themselves doing analysis..

Instead she defaulted to woe is me .. im eating to much.. she may eating counter fit foods, she many be eating at an inbalance to time of day.. But for certain.. she is not eating too much..

Her hormones are whacked..Her liopolytoc enzymes are not at full potency... same goes for alot of people here trying desperately to find peace of mind

I offer peace of mind .. No strings attached..

My book or the fact that I can write one does not in any way take away from the fact that BRE has asked for help..

Its her professional obligation to at least examine if indeed a break through of this nature that is freely offered at her disposal.. to at least explore the possibility

She is not looking for help, she is in need of people to share her being mired in quick sand with...

Now thats selling..

Her refusal does not make or break me..It does not stop my book from going on the book shelves..

It stops her professionally as it is now, cold in her tracks.

I am indeed John Lewis

Aka Instructor Savant Professorjohn, Fitness professional to the Modern working Class
    and I am saying after nerly 2 decades of exercising others i can unequivocally prove tha

If you teach your body how to release lypotytic enzymes..by first determining the correct amount of protein ( your approximate portion size) and systematically introduce it the way evolution of our species is geared for..

You will encourage those hormones to reduce the need to store unwanted body fat and open the necessary pathways designed to counter balance the on switch...predictably across all food intake profiles

Lypolytic enzymes are the counter balancing hormone work horses for fighting unwanted body fat. Calories are just a basic counting system and transfer agent.. not the actual work horses at work 24hours a day

it makes since just typing..
    How is this selling kool aide..?

BREs parents are not getting their moneys worth and nor is she

College taught here zero.

a) I paid for my college thank you
    I will simply chuckle at the 'college taught her zero' comment
    b) eating 3,000+ calories a day obviously makes an average person gain weight
    c) don't be offended I didn't try your 'book', I already know what works for me and what doesn't
    d) my professional career is something I worked hard for and am quite proud of myself for what I have accomplished (and no it is not 'being stopped in its tracks' but thank you for your concern :)
    e) I feel you are a bit angsty towards me for no particular reason... hopefully things brighten up for you so you don't have to harass others on a harmless wellness/weight loss based site

Good Day!
  • jackiemonx
    jackiemonx Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    just doesnt give up does he lol
  • xbadboy33x
    Options
    so, how hard is ACSM? I'm ISSA certified, and taking ACSM courses at the local community college. SO far, they seem exactly the same.
  • janatarnhem
    janatarnhem Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I am an obese health care professional.....health promotion a key component of our job in health care...I think you handled your introduction to MFP really well! Good luck with your weight loss!
  • bregrig
    Options
    so, how hard is ACSM? I'm ISSA certified, and taking ACSM courses at the local community college. SO far, they seem exactly the same.

Hello! It depends on which cert you are taking from ACSM. I am Health and Fitness Specialist certified and let me tell you, I failed it twice before I passed because it was extremely difficult... it was very heavy with the anatomy and biology of the cells, muscles, etc. I have heard that the standard CPT test is average and not unlike other brands like ISSA. I chose the HFS because it seemed to get me more of a look when applying to positions in the past since the cert was challenging. Hope that helps :)
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Hello BRE

Here goes..

Author of..

TL;DR looks like you're selling something.