Need Enthusiastic, Supportive Friends!!!!!

Options
Hey!
My name is Melissa and I am 23 years old. I have been on this site before and lost 30 pounds, but then I fell off the wagon and went back to old habits. Now, I'm back and have gained all that weight back plus some. I am getting married and feel my health sliding due to the weight so I am recommitting myself and need awesome people along the way! Anyone can add me. I love to be positive and interactive with my friends so I will make sure to comment and send you encouraging thoughts. We are all in this together and I feel like a good support system is a great foundation. So feel free to add me! :)

Replies

• Asilann76
    Asilann76 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi

I am back again too. Looking to lose 20 lbs by november. I will add you and let's support each other!
  • misserin122
    misserin122 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to MFP, but I'm hoping to lose about 40 lbs by January. Feel free to add me! :)
  • skinnyb05
    skinnyb05 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Adding you! Good luck with your journey!
  • Cerakoala
    Cerakoala Posts: 2,547 Member
    Options
    Hello Nice to meet you :) I am always open to supportive and encouraging friends :) Feel free to add me and we can help each other. Welcome back and congrats on the up and coming wedding :)
  • ThinningKB2014
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me!
  • Listeninguponyou
    Listeninguponyou Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I am always open to another friend! I will send a request! Can't wait to motivate! :)
  • ChangeYourPace
    ChangeYourPace Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • Sonja1211
    Sonja1211 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Wishing you the best of luck and adding you! :smile: