TAPOUT XT

Options
I'm starting Tapout XT tomorrow and am currently 5'5.5 - 155lbs, I was wondering how likely it is that i'll lose 30lbs in the process of tapout xt. Also your reviews on tapout, what you liked, what you didn't like, did you follow the food plan etc.? Also I was wondering if the 10 day slim down worked for any of you and who has some before and after photos?!

Really hoping I can stick with it, it seems that is always my problem *fingers crossed*

Replies

• eganita
    eganita Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started Tapout XT this week, so I don't have any long term results to share.. sorry. I have to say - I am really enjoying the workouts so far, though. I previously have done T25 and Insanity and feel Tapout XT is a nice change-up. The workouts are intense, but not quite as "insane" as Insanity I'd say.

I am following a 1900 calorie plan (calculated my TDEE on that Scooby calculator site). Trying to 50% carbs, 30% protein, 20% fats, but in practice I am usually closer to 50/25/25. I read through the meal plan but got annoyed since I couldn't find any mention of calories or macro ratio. I didn't really feel like making their exact meals.

Good luck with the program! Feel free to friend me if you'd like any support. I am determined to do the 90 days.
  • pdmitra
    pdmitra Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi.. Hows your Tapout workout going?
  • anthonyhuerta3
    Options
    I've been doing the program and just completed my first month. For me it really helps to track my diet. You don't have to be super exact but just ballpark.

Did 30 days so far and have lost 10lbs but it really depends on how hard you go and cutting back on portions.

That's the easiest way I can explain it, especially for people just diving into the program just think of how you normally eat and cut back from there. Little changes make a huge difference over a month.

Also, if you miss a workout just jump back in the next day according to the calendar. The key is to just be consistent then before you know it you're body will look forward to it!
  • eganita
    eganita Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Sorry - I just saw this!

I did the first 30 days and really loved the program. I went right into it after doing T25 and found it challenging yet enjoyable.

I had to take some time off due to moving and doing a lot of work at the new house (painting every room in the house - good times!). I am just getting back into it again now and plan on doing the entire 90 days consecutively. I'm finding it more challenging now than I did previously... I ended up taking a few weeks or so off of most of my workouts from the move, so I'm not in as good of shape now as I was the first go.

I think a lot of the weight loss results will depend on your diet as well. I was losing a little bit the first 30 days (I don't have too much left to use, so I find it is pretty hard for me to lose weight now) when I did Tapout, but the moving havoc caused me to gain back a couple. Hoping they will melt off quickly :)

If you have any specific questions, feel free to message me (or I will do my best to check back on this thread sooner the next time haha)