Looking to build a supportive group!

Options
Hello! I have not used MFP in about 4 years, and it's time again! Last time I went from about 180 to 150 in a little over 6 months using MFP. I really appreciated having a few friends for encouragement, it actually helps more than one might think!

This time around I'm looking to go from 169 to 145. I am determined. I look forward to cheering on and getting to know some new folks!

Replies

• christarae1
    christarae1 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Hey Sarah, we are about the same age and have around the same amount to lose! I'd like to get down around 130, but I would love to be your friend! I need the support as well as love giving others support!!! I hope we can help eachother out!!!
  • lovecomputers
    Options
    My name is David and I am a bonafide sugar junkie. I love candy :heart: much to my detriment. This is my first time using MFP. I used Weight Watchers last time and was looking for something similar. I'm retired and sedentary except for trips to the gym about four times a week. So any help motivating me would be greatly appreciated. I'll be willing to do the same for anyone else, as well.
  • Caper88
    Caper88 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    My name is Courtney and I would love to have some new mfp friends. The journey is always easier when you have support along the way. I've been on and off the site for sometime but I am hoping this time it is going to go off and stay off. Feel free to add me as a friend or send messages.
  • Listeninguponyou
    Listeninguponyou Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Love to have another encouraging friend with me! I'd join the supporting! Add me, I would like to drop 70lb and am working hard! I am logging in everyday and will motivate! :)
  • MlleKelly
    MlleKelly Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    We have very similar goals! I'm currently at 169 and would be happy at 155, but I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to be at 150 or below!
  • timetodothisnow
    timetodothisnow Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Marcia. I am 50 yrs old and have 25 lbs left to lose. I have lost 35 lbs in the past 2 yrs and need some support to keep going!! I run a day care at my home and therefore walk through my kitchen a million times a day!! Its hard to walk out empty handed.
  • peoplegreet1
    peoplegreet1 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am willing to be on board too. I am 210.6 and just started going to a weight loss support group called TOPS. Looking forward to getting smaller and fit!
  • shaleena007
    Options
    Hi, everone I just joined this sight a little over thre days ago. It has already helped me a lot, I really did not realize how much I was eating until I started to keep track of it lol. I currently weigh 188lbs and would like to weigh 145lbs. I just want to fit into all my cute clothes again! :D
  • strbryt
    strbryt Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    I would love to have more supportive friends. I currently have about another 100 lbs or so to lose and would love a very strong support system.
  • jaymc66
    jaymc66 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi would love to have supportive friends. Lost a lot of weight but gained some back. Trying to get back and stay back.:smile: