My half-way pics!

Replies

• Sherri71
    Sherri71 Posts: 208 Member
    Wow, you look amazing! Keep up the hard work :)
  • Pinomami89
    Pinomami89 Posts: 73 Member
    You look great girl keep up the good work..
  • Oh my gosh!!! Can you notice a difference?! Are you crazy?! You look AMAZING! Keep up the good work!
  • CuteMommy88
    CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
    You look great girl!!! Congrats on your loss!! You look Amazing!!! How tall are you? You definately look lighter than 170lbs today :)
  • Wow!!!! Go girl!! You look AMAZING!!

You must be SO happy and you must feel great - just shows all the hard work has been worth it :D

Keep up the good work and all the best with getting to your eventual goal xx
  • Your definitely an inspiration to us all! You look FABULOUS!:):) Keep up the hard work...it obviously pays off!
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    You look stunning!
  • sunnyand71
    sunnyand71 Posts: 15 Member
    I can definitely tell the difference. You look great. Congrats on your results so far.
  • Great job. You have done so well very inspiring xxx
  • You look amazing!!!!!! Keep it up!
  • janalayn
    janalayn Posts: 510 Member
    Wow you look amazing ... i am just starting (again for the millionth time) ... Thanks for sharing your success ... it is really encouraging to see all the people who are doing so well.
  • SmashleeWpg
    SmashleeWpg Posts: 566 Member
    You look super! Keep up the fantastic work. You've definitely motivated me :)
  • fat_beyonce
    fat_beyonce Posts: 133 Member
    you look great keep going
  • Helinah26
    Helinah26 Posts: 288
    you look great!! very inspiring!! :P
  • Dreamgirl97
    Dreamgirl97 Posts: 106 Member
    you look A*M*A*Z*I*N*G
  • kmard81
    kmard81 Posts: 212 Member
    HUGE difference! You go girl! is that your daughter? Shes soooooo cute!
  • claudiandw
    claudiandw Posts: 184 Member
    You look great..........good luck!!!!!
  • laurielynn64
    laurielynn64 Posts: 5 Member
    You look fantastic!
  • jenlayport
    jenlayport Posts: 154 Member
    WOW!!! Thank you everyone for all the support!
    For those of you who ask how I did it: I did the 30 day shred by Jillian Michaels! I gave up soda, fast food and junk. I cook mostly everything now. And having 2 kids is a workout in itself. Im now on Round 2 of the shred and I also jog w/ a double jogger now too. I have so much energy and a total new outlook on life! I <3 me now! =)
  • lisamfick
    lisamfick Posts: 257 Member
    You look Great! You start weight and goals are very similar to mine. It's god motivation to see your progress
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!