News I Have To Share :D

Options

Replies

• mommyrunning
    mommyrunning Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    congrats. there are a few mom's groups on here which would be a good source of support

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/1903-fit-fabulous-pregnant

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/21558-moms-with-babies
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options
    okay, so i haven't been here for a while, my fiance is no longer my fiance due to the fact hes lying cheating scum. i am no longer getting married and my baby is my baby and i will love them father or no father

Buuuut, your profile has pics of you in a wedding dress??

no it doesn't haha, thats not a wedding dress, its a short cream dress, i can see how its confused though

Did you just call me an "it'?

no... I meant how the dress's are confused... between a wedding dress and just a nice dress... why would i call you an it?

I don't know what that means!!! How did the dresses get confused?

like how people could confuse the dress for being a wedding dress?!! i don't understand how i am making this confusing?

smf5u8.jpg
  • SuperstarDJ
    SuperstarDJ Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    okay, so i haven't been here for a while, my fiance is no longer my fiance due to the fact hes lying cheating scum. i am no longer getting married and my baby is my baby and i will love them father or no father

Buuuut, your profile has pics of you in a wedding dress??

no it doesn't haha, thats not a wedding dress, its a short cream dress, i can see how its confused though

Did you just call me an "it'?

no... I meant how the dress's are confused... between a wedding dress and just a nice dress... why would i call you an it?

I don't know what that means!!! How did the dresses get confused?

like how people could confuse the dress for being a wedding dress?!! i don't understand how i am making this confusing?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

stoners.gif
  • pipertargaryen
    pipertargaryen Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    18 is a little young to be having a baby, but i guess it's better than having one when you're 14. Good luck!

This is how I try to find positivity in things :laugh:
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    14925d1374865059-anyone-raced-anything-this_thread_delivers.jpg
  • lovemynyman
    lovemynyman Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • alexadevyn
    alexadevyn Posts: 26
    Options
    congrats! start reading to your belly right now. :smile:
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    ew, you peed on that.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    18 is a little young to be having a baby, but i guess it's better than having one when you're 14. Good luck!

My mom had me at 13.
  • Siannah
    Siannah Posts: 456 Member
    Options

So glad I found this thread
  • da1128
    da1128 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Awww geez, what a bunch of Negative Nellies! First of all, congratulations, and best of luck to you!

My daughter was born when I was 17 and I don't regret a single second of it. I did marry her dad, but we divorced 6 years later. My kidlet is now 46 and has been married for 25 years, blessing me with two wonderful grandchildren. As it turns out, she was the only baby I was ever able to have and we've had a wonderful life! I did remarry and have been with my hubs for 39 years...he legally adopted my daughter and I also became "Mom" to his three children from a previous marriage. Their biological mom didn't want them.

All four kids are now old farts, but they are MY old farts! I am also grandma to 10.

Life....has a way of working out. It's all in the way you look at it.

Again, Congrats!
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Best wishes to you and yours! :)
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options

One of the best pieces of advice I got was this...if the baby is going to sleep in a crib, put a waterproof crib pad on the mattress, then a sheet, then another waterproof crib pad, then another sheet. if he/she spits up in the middle of the night, or has a diaper blow out, all you have to do is rip off the top sheet and pad and you have a fresh, clean sheet underneath. No changing that pain in the butt crib sheet in the middle of the night. :-)

WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME THIS WHEN I HAD BABIES?!? :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    Awww geez, what a bunch of Negative Nellies! First of all, congratulations, and best of luck to you!

My daughter was born when I was 17 and I don't regret a single second of it. I did marry her dad, but we divorced 6 years later. My kidlet is now 46 and has been married for 25 years, blessing me with two wonderful grandchildren. As it turns out, she was the only baby I was ever able to have and we've had a wonderful life! I did remarry and have been with my hubs for 39 years...he legally adopted my daughter and I also became "Mom" to his three children from a previous marriage. Their biological mom didn't want them.

All four kids are now old farts, but they are MY old farts! I am also grandma to 10.

Again, Congrats!

HOLY CRAP you look young for 64! Amazing! Oh, and good luck to the OP! You can do this!
  • kimballard1966
    kimballard1966 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I'm just glad it's you and not me. Congrats!

tumblr_m4r4zp317z1qafj58.gif

Love my girl to bits, but never ever again.
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options

One of the best pieces of advice I got was this...if the baby is going to sleep in a crib, put a waterproof crib pad on the mattress, then a sheet, then another waterproof crib pad, then another sheet. if he/she spits up in the middle of the night, or has a diaper blow out, all you have to do is rip off the top sheet and pad and you have a fresh, clean sheet underneath. No changing that pain in the butt crib sheet in the middle of the night. :-)

WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME THIS WHEN I HAD BABIES?!? :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

I have no babies for the foreseeable future, but I WILL remember this to pass on to the gaggle of pregnant friends I have.
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options

Again, Congrats!

Hmmm - I always thought is was "negative Nancy's"...
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    You better pay for that pee-stick when you're done with it.

-Rainn-rainn-wilson-22120166-480-271.gif