Bella Italia

Options
Hey! Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place, I've never posted here before. I went to Bella Italia tonight but I couldn't find any information about the calories in the food there. I decided to just eat because it's not like I go out often anyway, but I'd like to have an estimate of the calories. I had the pizza vita polo as main which is one of their 'under 600' meals so I assume it's 600. For dessert I had chocolate ice cream and I've used the calorie info for Zizzi because they're kinda similar. For my starter I had pizza spirale but I can't find any similar dish to guess the calories. They're three pizza dough sticks with mozzarella inside with a spicy tomato dip. Any estimations of calories?! Thanks!

Replies

• profgal43
    profgal43 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Here's a great website that has nutritional info including calories for most national chain restaurants, http://www.dwlz.com/restaurants.html
  • Penderfynol08
    Penderfynol08 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Bella Italia isn't on there unfortunately! Thanks though, a useful website :)
  • scb515
    scb515 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hey! Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place, I've never posted here before. I went to Bella Italia tonight but I couldn't find any information about the calories in the food there. I decided to just eat because it's not like I go out often anyway, but I'd like to have an estimate of the calories. I had the pizza vita polo as main which is one of their 'under 600' meals so I assume it's 600. For dessert I had chocolate ice cream and I've used the calorie info for Zizzi because they're kinda similar. For my starter I had pizza spirale but I can't find any similar dish to guess the calories. They're three pizza dough sticks with mozzarella inside with a spicy tomato dip. Any estimations of calories?! Thanks!

The pizza vita pollo is 547. I checked with the staff once. The pizza vita olive is only 518.

Don't know about the others!