What was your first sign of pregnancy?

Options
124»

Replies

• shakemybooty
    shakemybooty Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    With #1 my boobs wouldn't fit into my swimsuit which is not a normal problem for me to have. With #2 I just knew. With #3 my husband guessed it from looking at my boobs (LOL) and the smell of the ice in the freezer made me gag.

Good luck!
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    With my daughter and son actually i got really sore breasts and was very weapy the first two weeks, it subsided with my daughter and quit all together with my son...

there is a test out there that can tell up to 9 days before your missed period maybe 10 I think its EPT.
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    This might sound weird, but with both of my pregnancies I had a feeling like there was something tickling inside my belly, almost like someone was scratching with a fingernail. I think other than that I didn't have any unusual symptoms besides a missed period.

You say you think you are 3 weeks pregnant....do you mean 3 weeks since you concieved? If so, then you should be able to take a test. If you truly mean 3 weeks pregnant, that would be 1 week after conception, in which case you most likely will not get an accurate result if you take a test. You should wait another week if that is the case.
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    First sign of pregnancy? Letter of Invitation to be on the Maury Povich Show?
  • stenochick
    stenochick Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    First of all, keeping my fingers crossed for you.
    With both my girls, I got hot flashes from the get-go, before I even tested. With the first kiddo, I just thought it was something weird with me; didn't realize I was preggers until a doc appmt for something unrelated. Also, the toothbrush gagging stuff got me throughout the pregnancies.

Melanie
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
  • julluv
    julluv Posts: 27
    Options
    I was so sleepy with both of my boys! The first one I dint find out until I passed outt at work and I was rushed to the hospital and I was 3 mo preggers! I had no symptoms other than being tired which I assumed it was because it was a really hot summer! The 2nd was planned so I was right on top of what was going on as soon as I was 5 week I was exhausted! Then about a week later I felt like I would die because i was so sick. Couldn't eat anything but still managed to gain 15lbs! Good luck!!!!
  • runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    When my wife said, "Sit down I've got something to tell you."

ROTFL!

For me, I missed my cycle and then the home pregnancy kit turned a stunning shade of blue, so...

The body sign I missed the first time but got the second time was a tingling and tightening in my ovaries....I know, weird but I could feel it!

FINGERS SO CROSSED FOR YOU RIGHT NOW!!!
  • msamcoates
    msamcoates Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    My breast were really sore and starting to grow .... my hips started to spread .... I was tired for no reason ... Initially I blamed it on the birth control... but that surely wasn't it.
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone! I'm so excited. I will definitely let you all know as soon as I can!
  • BriannaSkye
    Options
    Extremly tired and alot of Discharge, I knew something was up then, tested and had the surprise of my life (we were told we couldnt have kids) Doctors were wrong lol
  • boymomthree
    boymomthree Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    My boobs were sore and I was peeing all the time with the first. The second was the peeing again. The third I was 2 days late. Took a test, was positive and the very next day the all day sickness began.

Also wanted to add, with the first two, I was several days early and the tests still turned positive. First Response Early Result and hCG One Step Ultra require to least hormone to detect. (10mIU, where most are 25 or 25).
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options

How'd that go, Mike? Did you figure out who the baby daddy was?!?!?:laugh:
  • Cbandelier
    Cbandelier Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    baby #1 - going to the park to run and just not feeling like I wanted to anymore.

baby #2 - pregnancy test :)

baby #3 - feeling carsick (not normal for me)

I had all the "normal" symptoms too, but they came later.
  • TheDaniProject
    Options
    good luck girl =D wish you the best

There was was lots and lots of cramps lol and sore boobs =D then came the nausea...lol
    but the one to really get the symptoms first was my hubby lol he had fatigue really bad and he craved coke cola this happend for like two weeks. then we took the test.
  • TheDaniProject
    Options
    good luck girl =D wish you the best

There was was lots and lots of cramps lol and sore boobs =D then came the nausea...lol
    but the one to really get the symptoms first was my hubby lol he had fatigue really bad and he craved coke cola this happend for like two weeks. then we took the test.
    and bammmmm we were preggers
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Thanks to everyone for all of the well wishes. Unfortunately I'm not pregnant. I woke up this morning to a week and a half EARLY visit from mother nature. The reason I thought I might be pregnant is because I NEVER have these symptoms with my period and I rarely have one this early. Weird..

Anyway, thanks for the help and although I'm bummed I'm not going to have another precious angel yet, I'm trying to look on the bright side that I can continue to focus on my weight loss.

Thanks again!

Sincerely,

Tausha
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Thanks to everyone for all of the well wishes. Unfortunately I'm not pregnant. I woke up this morning to a week and a half EARLY visit from mother nature. The reason I thought I might be pregnant is because I NEVER have these symptoms with my period and I rarely have one this early. Weird..

Anyway, thanks for the help and although I'm bummed I'm not going to have another precious angel yet, I'm trying to look on the bright side that I can continue to focus on my weight loss.

Thanks again!

Sincerely,

Tausha

I am sorry to hear that I know for the 6 months my dh and I tried it was a let down everytime. But God sometimes knows best. Im hoping if that is your wish that it happens for you much love. :)
  • stephyraven
    Options
    i am not completely sure what is going on with me, my nipples were sore and they hurt for 2 weeks now they just stick out every so often and are sensitive once in awhile. i am extremely tired all the time. i am very moody, lol and my period is late about 6 days seven in a few hrs. i spotted on and off for 2 days, i am cramping a little but its just making me have to pee alot and the kicker i am extremely horny lol. i can't help it. i want my bf like all the time. at night i get hungry not that much during the day but at night im hungry. so tell me what do you think is going on with me. i feel different. but im not trying to read into it. every time i think i might be pg, im not but being horny all the time is just strange to me and my period. usually i spot and then it goes into a period, it only lasts for 3 to 4 days at the most but at least i have one. this spotting is then stopping is just odd. so tell me what u think. i know tmi.lol
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Exhaustion and sore boobs. Those were my only symptoms until I felt the baby move.