How much weight do I need to lose to look like this (pics)?

Options
This is me...
http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj562/summer92008/july8_zpsa2e3fbd9.jpg
http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj562/summer92008/jul8_zps3bbcf0a8.jpg

Sorry they are so small...uploaded from my phone. I'm about the size of this girl (third from the left - the really pale one lol...)
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ROu5LO-iu2I/Tf8we3Z4gBI/AAAAAAAAEyo/8nCvsvHwjHM/s1600/blog+dove+girls.jpg

And I would like to look like this...maybe a few pounds heavier...
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-D0y35TsJGKE/UeXJ1L2ddMI/AAAAAAAABtY/jtFHWmOP7xg/s1600/lohan93.jpg

I'm 5'6'' tall, 146 lbs now, and 20 years old.

Replies

• kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    No one can answer that question, because the look you are after is less about scale weight and more about body composition. She looks that way because of having a low body fat percentage, and since it's LL we're talking about, massive amounts of cocaine.

If you want that look (minus the trip to rehab), you need to set your weekly calorie goal to about 0.5 lbs per week, eat lots of protein, and lift heavy weights. Your goal is to burn fat while retaining lean body mass, so that the fat melts away and reveals the muscle underneath. Simply losing scale weight won't give you what you're after, you'll just be thinner but you'll be flabby-looking instead of defined.
  • apgabriel915
    apgabriel915 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Truthfully, you will likely never look like that. Your body composition is different and she clearly has a very thin frame naturally. Focus on being the best version of your body type instead of comparing yourself to others. Often the ones we compare to have completely different body types than us and we would never be able to look like that specific person. Probably not what you want to hear, but the truth. Good luck focusing on your body and making that as awesome as you can
  • kaseyr1505
    kaseyr1505 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    You are you, you need to be the best version of yourself- not a copied version of another woman.

Don't focus on weight loss, work on strength.
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    I don't think I've ever heard someone say they wanted to look like Lindsay Lohan. Though, she was pretty hot in Mean Girls - I prefer her with a little more weight on her that in the picture you posted.

If you COULD look like her, and I'm not sure you could, your weight would be low - 115 is my guess.
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    I don't think I've ever heard someone say they wanted to look like Lindsay Lohan. Though, she was pretty hot in Mean Girls - I prefer her with a little more weight on her that in the picture you posted.

If you COULD look like her, and I'm not sure you could, your weight would be low - 115 is my guess.

I'm guessing 115, too. I've been that weight, but, thankfully, not due to drugs. But, still, I was homeless and literally starving. I looked just like that picture (I'm 5'6" also, and I think LL is as well, or close).

Diff'rent strokes, I guess. I just know *I* never want to be in that place again. It's just not a place of health for many of us taller women to achieve that low of a weight.
  • Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    Wierd choice of bodytype idol to be honest, LL does not look good imo...she looks sickly.
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Gonna give you some tough love...NO...JUST NO. Don't you think I'd love to have Halle Berry's body (we're the same age), but my goal isn't to get her body, but to build MY best body. Please, build YOUR best body, don't try to be like someone else...especially a hot mess like Lindsay Lohan.
  • DeguelloTex
    DeguelloTex Posts: 6,652 Member
    Options
    Wierd choice of bodytype idol to be honest, LL does not look good imo...she looks sickly.
    Very nice body; batsh*t crazy.
  • Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    Very nice body; batsh*t crazy.

Gotta disagree with you there man, not really into stick arms. But yeah agree with other poster, the idea is to build the strongest version of yourself...not try to be someone else.
  • lindsey1979
    lindsey1979 Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have to agree that you guys don't appear to have similar body types, but body fat-wise I'd guess that's somewhere around 115 lbs on LL. She's got a chest, but otherwise is pretty darn thin.

I'm guessing if you start lifting heavy and doing high volume low impact cardio (like lots of walking/hiking), you'll be able to drop your body fat % a good deal over time. But, looking like LiLo, probably not in the genetic cards for you.
  • summer92008
    summer92008 Posts: 202
    Options
    Thanks guys. I knew I would catch heat for it being LL lol. When I say I want to look like her, I don't necessarily mean her frame, just how her stomach looks mainly. I just mainly want to lose my belly and get a little thinner upper thighs. I also didn't pick her in particular, I just saw a body I found decent looking. Didn't even notice it was her at first. But thanks everyone. I appreciate it.