Here we go again

I'm not very good at introductions, but hi! I'm not technically new as I have been using MFP in and off for a while. However, this time I'm determined to stick to it, so I've decided to use the forums aswell as the app to motivate myself. I'd love any adds as having friends on here should help motivate me too! So I'm going to keep it short and sweet, thank you!

Replies

• slliwlt
    slliwlt Posts: 68 Member
    Hi! I've been on & off of this site for quite a while & I, too, am starting over! I'm determined that this time I'm going to stick with it! I could use a good support system on here! :)
  • OregonBekah
    OregonBekah Posts: 8 Member
    I too am starting over. Been on here off and on for 1 1/2 years. I am bound and determined to make it this time. I would love to add some new friends to my support group.
  • gelica_15
    gelica_15 Posts: 12 Member
    Same here! I am finally dedicated to a healthier lifestyle. I realized had the wrong outlook before on weight loss, and so now I'm giving this a real 100% effort by changing my mindset getting a good support system in place. Please feel free to friend request me and we can do this together!
  • LoosingLayla
    LoosingLayla Posts: 2 Member
    Im glad to see it's not just me then! I'm hoping that the social side of MFP will motivate me to loose the weight as i never used it before :smile: and good luck to everyone!
  • CarlaNeverGivenUp
    CarlaNeverGivenUp Posts: 108 Member
    I was in the same boat you were and discovered the friends part of MFP. I give them so much credit for encouraging me and me encouraging others and reading diarys etc. The things I used to let sabotage my healthy eating and excersize happens to every one at one point or another! The community of MFP has worked for me! So happy you are stepping out. Feel free to friend me.

Some one posted this a year ago about and it stuck with me as I've been thin in my teen years then up and down in my 20's then mostly up up up in my 30's to 40's.

When you get a flat tire you don't just so and slash the other 3! I was a tire slasher. I'd have one bad day and think I can't do this! But MFP encouraged me to keep going!

Just had toe surgery so I'm really watching my cals to maintain...then once healed up hope to start walking and running if all works out!

Have a great day!
    Carla