would love some friends on this journey

Options
Hi All:
I have recently lost 20 lbs and am still in need of 30 more. Please friend me if you are serious about a daily journey and need support because that is key....accountability. I have the exercise piece down but need to hammer the food piece down now....
That's like nailing jelly to the wall for me :) Friend me if you would like! Thanks,
Donna

Replies

• LiveLoveLift67
    LiveLoveLift67 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    HI Donna!

I have dropped about 67 lbs ( was more but i gained 10 back) and i have still not mastered the food part. That is the hardest part for me but, i do find logging my in take helps and when i screw up , having the support of my friends on here helps me get back on track. Feel free to add me if you like.....i will do the best i can to encourage and support you.

natalie
  • thenursisin
    thenursisin Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    would welcome any new friends.....thanks! Add me please!
  • Asilann76
    Asilann76 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    hi,

I will add you. I have 20 lbs to lose and would like some more supportive friends!
  • khashikhan
    Options
    Hy I m to this site n I really want support from u guys on my journey to lose 50 pounds n I hope that I can also be some kind of help on u guys weight loss journey.i will really appreciate any kind of support.thnx
  • Listeninguponyou
    Listeninguponyou Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Will definitely send a request to you. Anyone else feel free to add me as well. I need to lose 70lb and have been dealing with a weight problem all of my life. I really enjoy exercise now, but I am also having trouble with my diet. Thanks.
  • summerdayz11
    summerdayz11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Awesome job on your weight loss. I am personally struggling to keep it off. All of my MFP friends with the exception of one haven't logged-in in months so I have no accountability. I'll add you, to help motivate you as well as myself. Good luck on the journey.
  • Willrunforkisses
    Options

That's like nailing jelly to the wall for me :) Friend me if you would like! Thanks,
    Donna

I love that line made me smile and chuckle a little. Always looking for support and active friend.
    Anyone on this thread is free to add me.
  • pita7317
    pita7317 Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    Hi ! I am also age 55.
    Exact opposite of you. Got the food thing down but not the exercise.
    Golf, swim on occasion, that's it.
    If I can help you with the food part, that would be great !