Looking for Friends

I want to start using MFP more than I do Facebook. But.....I need to rev up my friends who actually log on in order to do this. I feel like if I give as much dedication to acknowledging my weightless as I do my social/work/school life then I will have more success.

Please help me get there :^)

Add choosin2loosen

Thanks!!!

Replies

• hunky66
    hunky66 Posts: 2
    I just started back up with MFP again. I don't have time to connect with lots of people as I work in the running of our Family Restaurant. I got overwhelmed on Face Book and quit using the site. I do need support and I am looking for one or two friends for encouragement. I have yo-yo'd for so many years that something has got to change . . . me and my bad habits! Kerry
  • choosin2loosen
    choosin2loosen Posts: 7 Member
    It's a struggle, but I'm trying to give more of me to me....if that makes sense.
  • Add me
    Jessask
  • AshleySuperstar
    AshleySuperstar Posts: 4 Member
    I'll be your friend, I'll be anyone's friend. :drinker:
  • MichelleS08
    MichelleS08 Posts: 109 Member
    Feel free to add me!
  • scyian
    scyian Posts: 243 Member
    Feel free to add me. I've had a blip the last 2-3 weeks since I've been ill. Back now and looking to boost my friend count so I can get more motivation. I eat fairly cleanly, love cooking and do a lot of swimming.
  • I was about to post almost the same thing. If anyone wants to add me please do!!
  • I am new here and I only have one friend. I tried adding some facebook friends but I guess they aren't active anymore. :( I would really love to have more friends to help me along and I'd love to watch other people and help them as well. If you want to add me please do!
  • 4C_diva
    4C_diva Posts: 43 Member
    Feel free to add me as friend!!!

Hi my name is Sharon and I have started a new exercise/fitness/weight loss blog on you tube. The blogs will be weekly when possible. I will also have monthly live stream shows so that we can interact with each other. Various friendly challenges will be also issued during the blogs. The goal is is for us to motivate and inspire each other as well as to share our ups and downs during this journey. If this sounds interesting to you, then check me out on you tube (4c_diva) !!!
    I look forward to interacting with you on you tube as well as MFP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsQ-n5fScUU&feature=share&list=UUDEhASjiCOhLNxjyBRnB4Dw&index=2
  • skinnyb05
    skinnyb05 Posts: 87 Member
    I too am choosing MFP over FB right now. I'd rather be scrolling through motivation to help me on this journey rather than some of the stuff that shows up on FB. I'm adding you and will help motivate!