13»

Replies

• drbuffdaddu
    Options
    lol I kind of feel bad for Utah. Green Jell-O? Really? DARNIT DOUBLE POST
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I don't even know what those cracker lookin thangs in South Carolina are LOL!! :D

hahah me either.
  • TammyK777
    TammyK777 Posts: 230 Member
    Options

Missouri....Toasted ravioli ...how exactly does that work in the toaster?:tongue:

they're actually breaded or battered and then deep fried. not diet friendly at all, but so good! :smile:
  • glittersoul
    Options
    In Arizona right now.. I had to go look up what 'fry breads' were... They look soo gross lol

Originally from California and yeah grapes fit... Vineyards are everywhere :)
  • TN_Tinker
    TN_Tinker Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Tomatoes in TN? I thought it was biscuits and gravy or Grits lol
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Okay looked up what the food was for SC. http://www.oldecolonybakery.com/content.asp?catID=15022
    I have never heard of it. It should have been shrimp and grits.

I totally agree with fried on a stick for MN though.
  • c7eat2live
    c7eat2live Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    yes! New Mexico is famous for its chili. yummmy, green for me!
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    For the people who look at Montana and not know what a Rocky Mountain oyster is.....cow nuts! No really.:noway: Gross huh?
    Turkey fries, buffalo fries, all the same thing (well different animals...lol) and yea, ppl eat em' up and it's pretty funny when you think about it but seems it's usually at bars and get togethers where alcohol is involved... so what's that tell you... ya gotta be drunk to eat turkey fries!:laugh: :tongue: :sick:

Yep! In Texas they are calf fries and my son says they are great. I will never know:sick:
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    lol I kind of feel bad for Utah. Green Jell-O? Really?
    I know Right?!:laugh:
  • andreamichelle82
    andreamichelle82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    CT is a hamburger? I moved up here from Texas, and i"d have to say burgers are better there! Maybe we can be chicken cutlets?
  • everydayepiphanies
    everydayepiphanies Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Utah....seriously they have jello representing a State? How funny! :tongue: I know a few ppl from Utah and have never known them to eat jello:laugh: It must be a secret society thing.:glasses:

Arkansas....Also what the heck is 'jelly pie'? like jelly or pork jelly or something?:sick:

Missouri....Toasted ravioli ...how exactly does that work in the toaster?:tongue:

This has been interesting..

Yep, green jello is a big joke in Utah. Traditionally, it has been brought to potlucks by the predominant religion - green jello and funeral potatoes. Makes for an all-around great meal! :tongue:
  • MrsMills712
    Options
    Okay, I think Indiana should be changed to tenderloins :-)
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Yes, Iowa, best loose meats in the world
  • josephbales
    Options
    Tomatoes for Tennessee if you ask someone from the depression era. I'd say pulled pork bbq would be more representative.