410 lbs on my way to 250!

Options
2»

Replies

• MOOOSEEE3
    MOOOSEEE3 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    It is a little scary when you have to track your food and then compare it to what you used to eat. What a difference though. I feel as if I'm on the right path, and I love this website and the people on it. Best of luck to you. As far as snacks, I eat lots of cucumbers and string cheese, low fat triscuits with avacado slices. Yum!
  • WeightLossTrek
    Options
    You and me are in almost exactly the same situation. Check out my blog and send me a friend request. We can help keep each other motivated and bounce ideas off each other.

www.weightlosstrek.blogspot.com
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    My grocery store makes mini california roll sushi and I discovered I loved them, they make me feel good afterward instead of yucky and hungry. Plus the icing on the cake is they are only 100 calories for 4 of them!
  • Shamrock40
    Options
    I am just like you, I totally crave the salty stuff. After I've had all my meals, I leave enough calories for popcorn. I can't believe no one suggested it! I always do oil popped popcorn on the stovetop - 2 tablespoons of unpopped corn = 5 cups popped and I allow myself all of it. I top it with "kernel seasons" butter flavoring. I L-O-V-E it!

Five cups of oil-popped popcorn is 275 calories. With 5 tsps of "kernel seasons" it's 335 total. Yummy!!!
  • Lacigirl11
    Lacigirl11 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    If you like pringles they make those in the 100 calorie snack packs also chex mix and brownies and stuf that what i snack on! my problem is i LOVE pizza and ever since i started dieting i have been wanting it more than ever! Good luck! :)
  • Smalls75
    Options
    I seen a recipe for pizza using a whole wheat tortilla. I think it was in the biggest looser cook book. Not the same but may help with the craving! good luck. Fridays was allays pizza night here, now I eat salad!
  • Smalls75
    Options
    Popcorn is good. Just gets stuck in my teeth. Thanks for the reminder, will have some tonight!