What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• peacheswi
    peacheswi Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    People routinely take me for 10 years younger than I am.

Love it!
  • sappy42
    sappy42 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Did a cardio workout DVD I've been working on the last few months (alternating with my running days)...normally by the last move in the final segment (lots of twists and jumps) I'm dripping in sweat and telling myself "only 30 more seconds, just need to get through 30 more seconds!!" Today by the end, I'm shocked that it's the end of the workout already and I'm not praying for it to be over!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I have two!

My dad and I were at lunch and we ran into a friend of his, who had met me before several years ago. She insisted that she hadn't met me and kept smiling at me. She then said, "I think I met your other daughter" and my dad named my stepsister, and the woman insisted no, "your other brunette daughter who is a little older"...after a little more talking we realized she meant ME when I was heavier. Niiiiiice.

I'm wearing a pair of size 10 Loft skinny jeans right now. I am not a size 10. I'm a 12. But this is still awesome. I've never worn a 10 before in my life...I went from the "chubby girls" kids clothes at Sears into a juniors 13 and women's 12-14 when I was in like 5th-6th grade.
  • lrf573
    lrf573 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I started going to a trainer at the beginning of May and got back to tracking at the beginning of this month. Today I am wearing a shirt that was too tight on my stomach and chest back in April! It actually may be too big altogether. :)
  • jmcdonald2011
    jmcdonald2011 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I have 2 - the first is my bras are too big (not a victory in my husbands books) and the second is that for the first time in years I did a 5k walk with zero pain in my hips and pelvis!!
  • kenyainez
    kenyainez Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I do something called the blazer test. At the beginning of my workout regimen I tried to put on a blazer that wouldn't fit at all. I tried it on again after the first five weeks of my routine and now I can button it. I recorded myself both times; I'll post the video here when I learn how to edit. LOL
  • gmoneycole
    gmoneycole Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Nice job on the 10K PB!!!

I recently fit into a pair of pants that I wore for my engagement photo when I was 22! Fun stuff there!
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    People routinely take me for 10 years younger than I am.

My brother's soon-to-be-stepmother-in-law thought I was younger than him when we met last weekend. Nope, I'm four and a half years older!

I tried on a pair of size 18 jeans the other night and they fit, albeit snugly
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!